Windows 10: Suggestion made in Windows Feedback for new features in Windows Update

Discus and support Suggestion made in Windows Feedback for new features in Windows Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Windows Update needs to offer an .iso creation tool once the current version of Windows has been in use at least 30 days. Some users need an .iso file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Cbarnhorst, Nov 23, 2015.

1. Suggestion made in Windows Feedback for new features in Windows Update

Windows Update needs to offer an .iso creation tool once the current version of Windows has been in use at least 30 days. Some users need an .iso file that can reinstall or repair install Windows on another computer or offline. With the official Media Creation Tool site now only offering build 10240 at least provide a tool controlled by Windows Update.

Give Windows Update the ability to do a ESD to ISO using the downloaded files on the computer. Windows update can determine when the user has passed his 30-day "evaluation" period for the currently installed version of Windows and turn on the feature under Windows Update/Advanced Options. Set to Always On when Windows is set to receive insider builds since the period between new insider builds is shorter than 30 days.

Windows-Feedback:?contextid=157&feedbackid=95fce00d-0c57-4ff0-96f5-7633daa3d787&form=1&src=2

Windows-Feedback:?contextid=157&feedbackid=0d95d01f-9450-4aac-b7d0-380976099816&form=1&src=2

This is to provide functionality lost by the withdrawal of build 10586 and later .iso files from the Media Creation Tool sites.

:)

Cbarnhorst, Nov 23, 2015
  2. Mark_W. Win User

Windows phone were launched nearly 2 yrs back but till now except UI no major update is done. 2yrs is not a shot term period.

Hello Rohit:

Thank you for posting to the forum your thoughts and comments on the Windows phone. We appreciate and value the feedback of our customers. We have a couple of good ways to get your ideas heard and implemented.

Mark_W., Nov 23, 2015
  3. Game DVR is Great, but it seems to be limited to one window

Hello sufer,

We regret the inconvenience.

The multi window/instance game recording ability you are referring to is not yet made available to Windows Game DVR feature.
    If you have any suggestions about Windows 10, I suggest you to post your valuable feedback about Windows 10. So, that it will be helpful for the developers to integrate the changes suggested by you.

• Go to Start , enter the phrase Windows Feedback and then select
      Windows Feedback.

• See if someone else has provided similar feedback by entering the topic. If you find similar feedback, select it, add any details, then select
      Upvote.

• If you don’t find any similar feedback, select Add new feedback, and choose a topic from
      Select a category and then Select a subcategory. Enter your feedback (the more details the better!), add a screenshot if you can, and you're done.
    Updates and feedback

Hope it helps.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 23, 2015
Thema:

Suggestion made in Windows Feedback for new features in Windows Update

1. Suggestion made in Windows Feedback for new features in Windows Update - Similar Threads - Suggestion made Feedback

2. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  3. Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestion for Windows Explorer feature: I am a heavy user of shortcuts to manage my files. I'd like a feature in Explorer where I can right click on a file or shortcut name and get a drop down menu-item called, say, "Links" to open a new Explorer window showing all the links shortcuts/original file along with the...
  4. Windows Hello - Feedback/Feature Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello - Feedback/Feature Request: Not sure how much of an edge case I am. I love Windows Hello for verification but the window pops up on various screens. Making it hard to verify quickly without moving the window.I'd like to be able to set the Windows Hello Prompt default location. I'd ideally want to be...
  5. Windows Hello - Feedback/Feature Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello - Feedback/Feature Request: Not sure how much of an edge case I am. I love Windows Hello for verification but the window pops up on various screens. Making it hard to verify quickly without moving the window.I'd like to be able to set the Windows Hello Prompt default location. I'd ideally want to be...
  6. Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Feedback/suggestion about the wallpapers: Hi Microsoft, I REALLY enjoy the logon screen of my windows with all these beautiful places on earth !! I always take the time to tell you if I like or dislike the pictures.Now here is the suggestion : I thing it would worth it for user to have a kind of history/space where...
  7. WINDOWS 10 suggested features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 suggested features: I WOULD LIKE TO ASK MICROSOFT TO ADD THE TAB FEATURE TO THE FILE EXPLORER, AND THIS WOULD HELP TO SEARCH AND LOCATE FILES MORE EASILY AND MORE EFFICIENTLY. MOREOVER, I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO TELL MICROSOFT TO CREATE ANOTHER VERSION OF WINDOWS LIKE WINDOWS 11 OR 12, AFTER WINDOWS...
  8. WIndows suggested re-sizing feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIndows suggested re-sizing feature: Dear Sirs, I first encountered this feature on my first windows 7 machine and found a way to turn it off (over 4 years ago). I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and the feature re-enabled itself. Every time I grab a title bar on any window, three small auto-size suggestion...
  9. Windows 10 Feature Suggestions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Suggestions: Well as I started this thread I'm gonna come with the first suggestion that would make A LOT of people happy if it could be integrated into future windows builds. Windows Update Feature: Microsoft gladly pushes out their faulty patchware like Windows 10 Build 1803, that for...
  10. Made by you - Microsoft Edge feedback in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Made by you - Microsoft Edge feedback in Windows 10: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 38329