Windows 10: Suitable NTFS formatted 12 TB hard drive?

Discus and support Suitable NTFS formatted 12 TB hard drive? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not sure that this is the right location to post this. I am looking for a 12 TB hard drive (be it internal or external) that supports the NTFS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bnthomason, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Suitable NTFS formatted 12 TB hard drive?

Not sure that this is the right location to post this.

I am looking for a 12 TB hard drive (be it internal or external) that supports the NTFS architecture for under $500. I've looked online on newegg, amazon, ebay, and gmarket, but I've found either no matches or NAS architectures. I use specific search terms and custom searches. I've also looked through the first 3 pages of google. Perhaps someone may know a place selling these personally?

:)

bnthomason, Oct 29, 2017
  2. FrankCu Win User

dos commands hide all folders

all local disks including disk E are NTFS formats, other flash drives are FAT32 with 2.0 usb.

recently buy 2 external HD, one is seagate 2 TB with usb 3.0/2.0 NTFS format which I don't try now, one is samsung 1 tb with 3.0 usb with exFAT format which I tried xcopy and then xcopy back to local disk E like figs, no file and foldrs, I tried E:, cd the
    folders, they are there but can not see the folders, that why I asked.

Thx

FrankCu, Oct 29, 2017
  3. GlenRisk Win User
    How to: Create a system image in Windows 10

It keeps telling me that it can't create a system image on my external hdd because it isn't NTFS. I tried formatting a thumb drive to NTFS and it said it was not suitable. The only drive it will accept is a small 8G microSD which is in my mobile broadband
    dongle, which is obviously to small and is also formatted to Fat32?

GlenRisk, Oct 29, 2017
  4. f14tomcat Win User

Suitable NTFS formatted 12 TB hard drive?

12tb hard drive - Newegg.com

f14tomcat, Oct 29, 2017
  5. Clintlgm Win User
    Clintlgm, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Suitable NTFS formatted 12 TB hard drive?

1. Suitable NTFS formatted 12 TB hard drive? - Similar Threads - Suitable NTFS formatted

2. Can't format a RAW drive to NTFS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't format a RAW drive to NTFS: I recently received a new SSD and installed it into my system. I tried to format it into NTFS, which turned into the RAW format. When I try to reformat the drive in the Disk Management tool it says," The format did not complete successfully." I looked up some tutorials on...
  3. Can't format a RAW drive to NTFS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't format a RAW drive to NTFS: I recently received a new SSD and installed it into my system. I tried to format it into NTFS, which turned into the RAW format. When I try to reformat the drive in the Disk Management tool it says," The format did not complete successfully." I looked up some tutorials on...
  4. Can't format A drive to NTFS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't format A drive to NTFS: I recently received a new SSD and installed it into my system. I tried to format it into NTFS, which turned into the RAW format. When I try to reformat the drive in the Disk Management tool it says," The format did not complete successfully." I looked up some tutorials on...
  5. Can't format A drive to NTFS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't format A drive to NTFS: I recently received a new SSD and installed it into my system. I tried to format it into NTFS, which turned into the RAW format. When I try to reformat the drive in the Disk Management tool it says," The format did not complete successfully." I looked up some tutorials on...
  6. Can't format A drive to NTFS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Hard drive changes from ntfs to raw during format

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drive changes from ntfs to raw during format: I have a 1 TB hard drive. It is in ntfs format. If I do a quick format the drive stays as NTFS. If I turn off the quick format, the drive changes to RAW and the format fails. Should I only do the quick format or is their someting wrong with the drive? 182775
  8. Can't format USB drive in NTFS format

Can't format USB drive in NTFS format: I have a sandisk 128gig flashdrive its in exFAT, every time i try to re format it into NTFS format it gives me an error pop up saying "windows was unable to complete the format" i need it for the extra storage space, hope anyone knows the solution. please get back to me....
  9. 1 TB hard drive to be formatted in Fat32

1 TB hard drive to be formatted in Fat32: I am trying to set up this drive so I can use it to record movies too. I have windows10 and do not have an option to format the drive. I tried to use AOMEI to format the drive. I have to have the drive set up as FAT32 or it is useless to me....
  10. USB 3.0 external hard drive 3+ TB GPT NTFS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.0 external hard drive 3+ TB GPT NTFS: I am aiming to get a USB 3.0 external hard drive of at least 3 TB to be formatted as a single user-data partition using the GPT organisation and NTFS, and to have it visible by Windows 10 and by Windows 7 (actually WS2008R2 SP1). Searching gives a number of views. One of...