Windows 10: summarize the problem

Discus and support summarize the problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im facing freezing problem in my window 10 computer. im having GT 710 game ready driver, 8 GB ram, SSD 120 GB, i5 2nd generation. even when I start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Priyanshu Singh_1859, Dec 3, 2023.

1. summarize the problem

Im facing freezing problem in my window 10 computer. im having GT 710 game ready driver, 8 GB ram, SSD 120 GB, i5 2nd generation. even when I start mobile game on pc it having 100% that my computer will freeze. my window, graphics card driver is updated

:)

Priyanshu Singh_1859, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Google Bard can now summarize more of your emails

Source: ?Bard's Latest AI Capability Updates & Improvements - Bard

Brink, Dec 3, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Jetster Win User

summarize the problem

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

summarize the problem

1. summarize the problem - Similar Threads - summarize problem

2. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...: I updated Windows 10 to KB5040525 OS Build 19045.4717 today but it gave me a lot of problems. The system boots very slowly. This problem did not exist in previous versions. The touchpad is disabled and I cannot work with the system. Even the ports are out of order and the...
  3. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...: I updated Windows 10 to KB5040525 OS Build 19045.4717 today but it gave me a lot of problems. The system boots very slowly. This problem did not exist in previous versions. The touchpad is disabled and I cannot work with the system. Even the ports are out of order and the...
  4. After updating Windows to KB5040525, there are many problems. Is there a way to go back to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer...: Hello I'm Zhiwar I have a problem with my computer I do not know how to fix my computer Windows boot manger came on the screen when I enter removed and comes back on you can help me thank you very much for any help...
  6. Summarize the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Summarize the problem: unable to recognize usb port so i am unable to use mouse.i troubleshooted so many times but no use i updated also but no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/summarize-the-problem/1fc64e76-38b6-4200-be8a-c50027e80e2b
  7. Summarize the problem

Summarize the problem: unable to recognize usb port so i am unable to use mouse.i troubleshooted so many times but no use i updated also but no change https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/summarize-the-problem/1fc64e76-38b6-4200-be8a-c50027e80e2b
  8. summarize the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    summarize the problem: Im facing freezing problem in my window 10 computer. im having GT 710 game ready driver, 8 GB ram, SSD 120 GB, i5 2nd generation. even when I start mobile game on pc it having 100% that my computer will freeze. my window, graphics card driver is updated...
  9. summarize the problem

summarize the problem: Im facing freezing problem in my window 10 computer. im having GT 710 game ready driver, 8 GB ram, SSD 120 GB, i5 2nd generation. even when I start mobile game on pc it having 100% that my computer will freeze. my window, graphics card driver is updated...
  10. Windows 10 Summarized in one picture

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Summarized in one picture: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Redderick22 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/rr6a65/windows_10_summarized_in_one_picture/