Windows 10: Support computer

Discus and support Support computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer stopped working stopcode CRITICAL and I try to do stuff but it needs a password so I enter my correct password but says incorrect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andrew Miles1, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Support computer

My computer stopped working stopcode CRITICAL and I try to do stuff but it needs a password so I enter my correct password but says incorrect

:)

Andrew Miles1, Jun 11, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 11, 2024
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 11, 2024
  4. reidcc Win User

Support computer

SuSe 10.2 MP3 support ?'s

I can help here... but only via a site where I found this before. I can't even remember the site, but search in Google for "Hacking SUSE 10.2"

The first site that pops up will list the steps necessary to add MP3 support(and other plug-ins and DVD support) to SUSE.

Chris

reidcc, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

Support computer

1. Support computer - Similar Threads - Support computer

2. How do I remove the input not supported box floating on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the input not supported box floating on my computer: How do remove the input not supported box floating on my screen off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-input-not-supported-box/37405fbe-a88a-482c-a262-ffdb746fb1d3
  3. How do I remove the input not supported box floating on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove the input not supported box floating on my computer: How do remove the input not supported box floating on my screen off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-the-input-not-supported-box/37405fbe-a88a-482c-a262-ffdb746fb1d3
  4. How do I remove the input not supported box floating on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I talk to a real support person about my computer Windows 11 being hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I talk to a real support person about my computer Windows 11 being hacked?: How do I talk to a real support person about my computer Windows 11 being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-talk-to-a-real-support-person-about-my/82590dd7-8b22-4728-a876-de6c59512fc5
  6. How do I talk to a real support person about my computer Windows 11 being hacked?

How do I talk to a real support person about my computer Windows 11 being hacked?: How do I talk to a real support person about my computer Windows 11 being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-talk-to-a-real-support-person-about-my/82590dd7-8b22-4728-a876-de6c59512fc5
  7. Microsoft, please support computers running Windows 10. Not everyone needs or wants a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft, please support computers running Windows 10. Not everyone needs or wants a new...: At about 72%, Microsoft Windows is the most used operating system in the world. At a time when the cost of living is exorbitant across the world, why do you want to punish licensed operating system users. If you need to switch to Win 11 and later, do for the newer computers...
  8. Microsoft, please support computers running Windows 10. Not everyone needs or wants a new...

Microsoft, please support computers running Windows 10. Not everyone needs or wants a new...: At about 72%, Microsoft Windows is the most used operating system in the world. At a time when the cost of living is exorbitant across the world, why do you want to punish licensed operating system users. If you need to switch to Win 11 and later, do for the newer computers...
  9. Microsoft, please support computers running Windows 10. Not everyone needs or wants a new...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My computer can't access Microsoft Store or support. Visiting the support site shows...

My computer can't access Microsoft Store or support. Visiting the support site shows...: I have been looking for a way to download the Microsoft store, I have tried to find it on Google, but whenever I click the link from Microsoft, it sends me to an "about blank" page. Nothing seems to be working and whenever I try to find a new way to fix it, I find a new...