Windows 10: Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

Discus and support Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On January 12, Support Ends for these .NET Framework Versions As previously announced, starting January 12, 2016 Microsoft will no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

On January 12, Support Ends for these .NET Framework Versions

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/dotnet/archi...and-4-5-1.aspx

:)

Cluster Head, Dec 9, 2015

2. .Net Framework 4.5.1 on Windows 10

Some versions of the .NET Framework are in-place updates to earlier versions. For example, the .NET Framework 3.5 is an in-place update to version 2.0, and the .NET Framework 4.6 is an in-place update to versions 4, 4.5, 4.5.1, and 4.5.2. For more information,
    see
    .NET Framework Versions and Dependencies

Smittychat., Dec 9, 2015
  3. .Net Framework 4.5.1 on Windows 10

According to the linked article, .NET 4.5.1 cannot be installed on Windows 10, only 4.6 and later. So if your application is incompatible with .NET 4.6 and later you will need to update your application.

MartijnPennings, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1

1. Support Ending for the .NET Framework 4, 4.5 and 4.5.1 - Similar Threads - Support Ending NET

2. Как поставить 5:4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Как поставить 5:4: у меня на ноутбуке панель управления нвидиа урезана.За многое отвечает интел. Я хочу создать кастомное разрешение1350х1080, так что решил создать кастомное разрешение через панель интел. но там я вижу следующее,решил сделать это через "новую" панель интел здесь получаю кое...
  3. Mouse buttons 4 and 5 suddenly not recognised

Mouse buttons 4 and 5 suddenly not recognised: I have been using a M618 PLUS wireless mouse for about 9 months. I have arthritis in my fingers so I use Xmouse to map buttons 4 and 5 to scroll up and down the page to save me constantly using the mouse wheel. I use it in conjunction with a standard keyboard connected via...
  4. Announcing .NET 5 Preview 4 and our journey to one .NET

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5 Preview 4 and our journey to one .NET: .NET 5 is the next version and future of .NET. We are continuing the journey of unifying the .NET platform, with a single framework that extends from cloud to desktop to mobile and beyond. Looking back, we took the best of .NET Framework and put that into .NET Core 3,...
  5. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  6. ACPI BIOS errors 4 and 5 on shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI BIOS errors 4 and 5 on shutdown: I'm running a year-old HP Envy desktop, with W10 Pro 1809. I am seeing these ACPI read/write errors (AMLI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to read from an illegal IO port address (0x75), which lies in the 0x74 - 0x76 protected address range. This could lead to system instability....
  7. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  8. Surface Pro 4 / 5 users

Surface Pro 4 / 5 users: Hi folks Forget the expense --it's the lightness and convenience of this I like (andIMO it's better by far than the equivalent Macbook - but that's everyone's choice though). What I really would like to know (going / considering an i7 model) --is the single USB 3 slot...
  9. ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ntoskrnl.exe BSOD 4-5 a day: Hello, I've been getting around 5 daily BSOD's, ranging from PAGE_FAULT_IN NONPAGED_AREAS, to IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and the most recent/common of DRIVER_CORRUPT_EXPOOL. I know my way around troubleshooting the more common problems, but this is quite out of my depth and I...
  10. Microsoft surprise 4-5 May

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft surprise 4-5 May: according to a tweet from Wzor Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date