Windows 10: Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Discus and support Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows Application Driver (WinAppDriver) is continuing Microsoft’s investment in UI test automation tools for Windows 10, and now, we’re excited to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 17, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

Source: Announcing support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 - Preview available now - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, May 17, 2018
  2. Entegy Win User

Pen for 950XL???

There was nothing announced about supporting a pen nor is any kind of pen tech listed in the tech specs of the phone in the Microsoft store.

Entegy, May 17, 2018
  3. ArkEngel Win User
    No windows 10 preview for Lumia 720??

Hi Anjaiah,

here's the link to supported phones for the technical preview.

Register, install and engage | Windows Insider Program

Notes

• Some phones, regions, and mobile operators might not support Technical Preview. If your phone isn't listed, and no preview builds
        appear under Enroll in the Windows Insider app, then your phone isn't supported and it may or may not be supported in the future.

• To see which Windows Phone operating system (OS) version is installed on your phone, go to Settings > About > More info

ArkEngel, May 17, 2018
Thema:

Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview

1. Support for Pen with Windows Application Driver v1.1 Preview - Similar Threads - Support Pen Application

2. Pen support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pen support: I have a GPD win 3 pocket games machine which I use for general windows 11 home edition stuff, it says touch facility but not pen . I cannot find via GPD if it supports MPP support. The shop in UK said try a passive pen that doesn't work. Can I add pen support for my MS pen...
  3. Pen support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pen support: I have a GPD win 3 pocket games machine which I use for general windows 11 home edition stuff, it says touch facility but not pen . I cannot find via GPD if it supports MPP support. The shop in UK said try a passive pen that doesn't work. Can I add pen support for my MS pen...
  4. Want to uninstall Driver Support 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to uninstall Driver Support 1: I'm using Windows 11 and want to uninstall Driver Support One. Have had no success as it only comes up with Windows 10, so please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-uninstall-driver-support-1/9a889128-87f6-4534-9f2e-35c66829f5c1
  5. Want to uninstall Driver Support 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to uninstall Driver Support 1: I'm using Windows 11 and want to uninstall Driver Support One. Have had no success as it only comes up with Windows 10, so please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-uninstall-driver-support-1/9a889128-87f6-4534-9f2e-35c66829f5c1
  6. Pen and Touch Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen and Touch Support: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad T540p and I would like to know if it has Pen and/or Touch support. In setting, I went to system to about then I saw Pen and touch: Touch support with two touch points. I would like to know if this means I have Pen and Touch support...
  7. Kinect v1 for streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kinect v1 for streaming: Hello everyone! I try to install my old kinect v1 (model 1414) as a web cam to start streaming on twitch... I cant find a way to get an image from it...i've install kinect for window sdk v1,8 several time but i always have no driver for the cam... I run windows 10 with usb2...
  8. SMB v1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SMB v1: How do I enable SMB v1 on my windows 10 computers Please,, plain english Thanks for any help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smb-v1/f4c8d9ed-2619-4225-b5d1-471592fbd837"
  9. Application preview

in Windows 10 Support
    Application preview: Hi, I clicked on something in show hidden icons task bar that caused a preview of open applications to appear in the right side bar area of the screen in the gadgets area. If I rt click it the options are: Always show this process Always on top Opacity Process Minimize...
  10. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...