Windows 10: Surfac Pro LTE

Discus and support Surfac Pro LTE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How to fix this error = Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesSult1, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Surfac Pro LTE

How to fix this error =

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source. (Code 52)

:)

JamesSult1, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 6

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

See also: Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release Surface - Windows 10 Forums

Download: Download Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro with LTE - June 6

Source: Updates for Surface Pro (06 June 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surfac Pro LTE

Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release

Source: Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware (Initial Release) Surface

Download: Download Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Surfac Pro LTE

1. Surfac Pro LTE - Similar Threads - Surfac Pro LTE

2. Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface GO LTE and GPS/GLONASS: I have a Surface Go LTE model 1825, running Windows 10 Pro, Version 22H2, Build 19045.4291.According to the specifications it has a GPS/GNSS capability. In the privacy settings, access to location services has been enabled. In the device manager, under system, there is a...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 on Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 on Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE: Since a while now, I have Windows 11 running on my Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE. Will it be taken along in the upgrade to 22H2? Or do I need to jump through all sorts of hoops again to get it to upgrade?...
  4. Windows 11 22H2 on Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 on Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE: Since a while now, I have Windows 11 running on my Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE. Will it be taken along in the upgrade to 22H2? Or do I need to jump through all sorts of hoops again to get it to upgrade?...
  5. Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28: We’ve released new driver and firmware updates for the Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) devices. On Surface Pro with LTE Advanced this update includes a new Gemalto eSIM Firmware Update, improving eSIM service stability. On Surface Studio, these...
  6. New Firmware Update for Surface Pro with LTE - June 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro with LTE - June 6: A new firmware update for the Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) is now available. This new firmware for the Surface Mobile Broadband Update Device improves LTE network reliability. This update is available via Windows Update or as an MSI from the Microsoft Download...
  7. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December: Microsoft shares a vision for empowering employees with modern devices; announces Surface Pro with LTE Advanced will begin shipping to business customers in December. [img] This week at Future Decoded in London we talked to business and IT leaders about the role...
  8. Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced: Delivering on a state of the art LTE architecture while remaining true to the design heritage of Surface, is a significant milestone. It required that the engineering team develop a number of breakthrough engineering and design techniques as shared by Tim Golik, Director of...
  9. New Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Pro LTE Drivers and Firmware Update Dec. 6: December 2017 updates Dec 6 release The following updates are available for all Surface Pro LTE Advanced devices: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Qualcomm – System – 12.7.2.913 Surface GPS – System devices 12.7.2.913 improves system stability....
  10. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release: We are pleased to announce today we have available the initial driver and firmware pack for Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available for you to download at the Microsoft Download Center.Download the driver and firmware pack MSI file from the Surface Pro with LTE Advanced page...