Windows 10: Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support

Discus and support Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Last September, we launched the Surface Enterprise Initiative – to help the world’s biggest businesses get the most out of Surface devices with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support

Source: Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2016

2. Surface Pro 4 Core M3 stuck at boot loop

Well, your next best option is to download the Surface Pro 4 Windows 10 recovery image, create a bootable copy, then use it to restore your system.

Download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface

Andre Da Costa, Sep 25, 2016
  3. Windows 10s on rt devices?

No, it won't, Windows 10 S at the moment only supports a new generation Intel x86 devices such as the Surface laptop.

Microsoft is working on next generation of devices that support the ARM architecture including compatibility with x86 applications through emulation. This won't support older Surface RT or devices such as your Lumia 2520 either, unfortunately.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support

1. Surface and partners: Creating next generation services and support - Similar Threads - Surface partners Creating

2. Next generation windows phones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next generation windows phones: Will Microsoft ever work on new generation of windows phone? It was a great experience for me, especially the unique tile based interface metro look. I would like to see the comeback of Microsoft in smartphone business powered by Windows OS. Since the company is trying to...
  3. Next generation windows phones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Next generation windows phones: Will Microsoft ever work on new generation of windows phone? It was a great experience for me, especially the unique tile based interface metro look. I would like to see the comeback of Microsoft in smartphone business powered by Windows OS. Since the company is trying to...
  4. Arm announces next generation Armv9 architecture

in Windows 10 News
    Arm announces next generation Armv9 architecture: News highlights: The new Armv9 architecture will form the leading edge of the next 300 billion Arm-based chips Advances specialized processing built on the economics, design freedom and accessibility advantages of general-purpose compute Delivers greater performance,...
  5. Ms WD is DEFINITELY next generation AV

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Ms WD is DEFINITELY next generation AV: Hi folks I know a lot of people disagree with my thoughts on the current state of 3rd Party A/V systems these days on Windows 10 (ON HOME --not CORPORATE type computers) but people should perhaps read this to see where the next generation of protection is coming from :...
  6. What is Support Driver? is it authorized partner?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is Support Driver? is it authorized partner?: What is Support Driver? is it authorized partner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-support-driver-is-it-authorized-partner/98f32702-a84a-4464-acc9-502a5cc3f939
  7. Next-generation web apps for education

in Windows 10 News
    Next-generation web apps for education: Just a short time ago, the new Microsoft Intune for Education was announced for teachers and technologists to manage devices, accounts, and apps for students. Since that time, we’ve heard from a number of developers and app publishers who work in education, who have questions...
  8. Now is the best time to be a Surface partner

in Windows 10 News
    Now is the best time to be a Surface partner: [img] I love the energy of our partners and hearing about their successes with Surface. To every Surface partner: thank you. You are helping businesses around the globe create workplaces that harness the full power of their teams and unleash their people’s creativity....
  9. The next generation of Windows: Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    The next generation of Windows: Windows 10: [img] Today I had the honor of sharing new information about Windows 10, the new generation of Windows. Our team shared more Windows 10 experiences and how Windows 10 will inspire new scenarios across the broadest range of devices, from big screens to small screens to...
  10. Introducing the next generation of Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next generation of Skype: Life is busy and filled with too many options. Staying connected, with all this noise, can sometimes be challenging. And in a world of choice, having a familiar place to share with the people who are closest to you, can go a long way. Today, we are introducing the next...