Windows 10: Surface Book 2 Touchpad not working in CC Apps

Discus and support Surface Book 2 Touchpad not working in CC Apps in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Community, i just bought a Surface Book 2. Installed the Adobe CC Apps (PS, ID, Ai) and tried to use the touchpad to Zoom/Scroll just like on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jonas Bonas, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Surface Book 2 Touchpad not working in CC Apps

Hi Community,

i just bought a Surface Book 2. Installed the Adobe CC Apps (PS, ID, Ai) and tried to use the touchpad to Zoom/Scroll just like on my macbook before. But its just possible to scroll horizontal and vertical. No zooming or moving the Workspace (just like when you press space bar)

Does anybody have the same Problem? Or any Suggestion to fix it?

Jonas

:)

Jonas Bonas, Aug 7, 2018
  2. Toya_999 Win User

Surface book touchpad

I am the proud owner of the latest Surface book. But the noise of the touchpad when an action is confirmed is driving me crazy, Is there a way that we can reduce this cranky noise.

thank you

Toya

Toya_999, Aug 7, 2018
  3. SURFACE BOOK 2 - IR FRONT CAMERA AND REAR CAMERA ISSUE

Click Start > Settings > Privacy > Camera

Toggle on Allow apps to access your Camera

Can you try the steps suggested in this thread for further throubleshooting?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/for...

Andre for Directly, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Book 2 Touchpad not working in CC Apps

New Update for Surface Book 2 on Windows 10 April 2018 v1803 - May 9

Source: Update for Surface Book 2 (09 May 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4055398

Brink, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Surface Book 2 Touchpad not working in CC Apps

1. Surface Book 2 Touchpad not working in CC Apps - Similar Threads - Surface Book Touchpad

2. 32UN880-B not working with Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32UN880-B not working with Surface Book 2: Hi, the LG monitor 32UN880-B isn't working with my Surface Book 2. I've tried USB C and HDMI connections, in both cases the monitor is recognized but fails to show content. I believe it is the resolution, windows forces it to be greyed out or maxes out as some comically low...
  3. 32UN880-B not working with Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    32UN880-B not working with Surface Book 2: Hi, the LG monitor 32UN880-B isn't working with my Surface Book 2. I've tried USB C and HDMI connections, in both cases the monitor is recognized but fails to show content. I believe it is the resolution, windows forces it to be greyed out or maxes out as some comically low...
  4. Surface Book 2: Wireless adapter not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: Wireless adapter not working: I have a Surface Book 2 that no longer connects to Wifi. Here's what I'm dealing with: I do not have a WiFi icon, it is a globe and when I select it no networks show up. I am posting this from another laptop connected to WiFi, so I know WiFi is on, available and working....
  5. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  6. Touchpad not working - Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working - Surface Laptop 2: My touchpad stopped working after a few months. I think it is the I2C HID Device that is the cause [ATTACH] I have tried to uninstall the driver and the restart the computer and in the beginning it worked but then after a while I got the same error again. But now it...
  7. Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps: Since yesterday (14/01/2019) my Surface Book 2 lags a lot when opening some UWP apps. This is specially noticeable in apps like Messenger and Instagram, but not limited to them. They take a lot to open, once they do they lag, delaying the user input. Already tried to reset...
  8. new surface book 2 no microphone working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    new surface book 2 no microphone working: I just set up my surface book 2 but the microphone doesnt work now. The microphone was working when i was setting up the laptop. I have updated all my drivers and disabled and enabled the microphone drivers idk what to do anymore....
  9. Surface Book 2

Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  10. Surface Book 2 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...