Windows 10: Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today

Discus and support Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] The team and I could not be more pumped today. Today Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book go on sale in the US and Canada! It’s been three years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today

Source: Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today | Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 25, 2015
  2. Tony15swl Win User

10586 Upgrade - SFC/DISM errors

Yeah, I hope Microsoft fixes this soon. This problem is happening on my Surface Book as well. So, it seems it's happening to both Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book.

Tony15swl, Oct 25, 2015
  3. BruceFyfe Win User
    Windows 10 Sync Settings disabled

I have 2 machines, one a Surface Pro 4 (i7/16gb) and the other a Surface Book (i7/16gb). Both are running Windows 10 15063.413. I recently "upgraded" from my Surface Pro 4 to the Surface book. Both are joined to my AD domain and both are configured to use
    my Microsoft account for app access. Everything works fine EXCEPT on the Surface Book the option to sync settings is disabled. The setting is fine on my Surface Pro 4.

I have wiped the Surface Book twice now (once on my own the second time by Microsoft Store help) and still it does not work. If I sign into the Surface Book with my Microsoft account the sync settings are fine. When I run a resultant set of policies for
    my AD account and my Surface Pro and then Surface Book they are identical.

I have modified the local security policy to try to turn on syncing. I directly edited the registry to try to get it to work and yet nothing fixes this issue. This is the epitome of frustration as I have literally sunk well over a week of productivity into
    troubleshooting and reinstalling.

BruceFyfe, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today

1. Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 go on sale today - Similar Threads - Surface Book Surface

2. December updates for your Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    December updates for your Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book devices: We have new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book devices. Click the headings below to go to the specific location for your device on the Download Center. At the Download Center, click Details then click + More to see all available downloads for...
  3. Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 April 24th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 April 24th 2017: Today we’ve released updated drivers for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 Creators Update. These include new driver updates for Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) Audio Controller, Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology (Intel(R) SST) OED, and Realtek High...
  4. September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

in Windows 10 News
    September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3: We have new updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book and Surface 3 devices. Click the links below to go to the specific location for your device on the Download Center. At the Download Center, click Details then click + More to see all available downloads for the device. For...
  5. New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016

in Windows 10 News
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016: January 2016 updates for Surface Pro 4 The following update will be listed as “System Firmware Update – 1/27/2016” when you view your update history. Note When Surface updates are provided via the Windows Update service, they are delivered in stages to Surface...
  6. Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 - April 5th 2017: Today we’ve released updated drivers for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4. These include new driver updates for the Surface System Aggregator, Surface Integration, and the Intel(R) Precise Touch Device on Surface Book with the Windows 10 Creators Update installed, and Surface...
  7. Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017: We’re happy to announce today that we’ve released updated drivers for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4. These updates include new drivers and firmware for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M, Surface UEFI, Surface NVM Express Controller, Intel(R) Management Engine Interface, Surface...
  8. Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Download April Updates for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49498 Surface Book Drivers and Firmware https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=49497
  9. New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today: A year ago, we announced Surface Book for customers who sought the versatility of a 2:1 device but yearned for a more familiar laptop form factor. The reception this product received was nothing short of amazing. While the existing product is perfect for most people, there is...
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...