Windows 10: Surface Dial question.

Discus and support Surface Dial question. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How many surface dial are compatible in Windows 10 laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MaryWiggins1, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Surface Dial question.

How many surface dial are compatible in Windows 10 laptop?

:)

MaryWiggins1, Aug 24, 2018
  2. Guest1 Win User

Five things you need to know about Surface Dial

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...-surface-dial/

Guest1, Aug 24, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today

Sources: New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Dial question.

Updates for Surface Pro 4 - April 12

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (12 April 2018) Surface

Brink, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

Surface Dial question.

1. Surface Dial question. - Similar Threads - Surface Dial question

2. Surface Book Camera Question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface Book Camera Question: Hi, I've got a 2 year old Surface Book. I covered the camera because I was on a meeting and couldn't find the setting within the platform that was being used to turn it off. I didn't take the cover off, just started up my computer and facial recognition worked. How?...
  3. Surface Go questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface Go questions: Hello, I just bought a Microsoft Surface Go. My last Surface purchase was about 7 years ago and things are new to me. I have Windows 10 S operating system. I'm looking at some of the questions and want to be sure I'm understanding. So this does come with it's own antivirus...
  4. speed dial

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speed dial: i have speed dial extension on fire fox i have extension but when i open homepage still shows blank when i click extension shows scenery home page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/f1dfa109-f137-4eb0-9fd4-0df40b45b216
  5. Surface Arc Mouse Question

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Arc Mouse Question: I am moving over to windows and I like the concept of the surface arc mouse, but still have questions if anyone can help. I want a wireless keyboard as well but I don't want to have multiple usb dongles. Will the usb dongle that comes with this mouse pair other devices that...
  6. speed dial

in Windows 10 Customization
    speed dial: Can anyone tell me how I can move an icon from speed dial to desktop or how to put it on the desktop thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speed-dial/8a475f20-ab54-4eb5-8b8d-4400d197e753
  7. Surface Dial horizontal scroll

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Dial horizontal scroll: Is there any way to get the Surface Dial to scroll left/right horizontally? When you're in Settings --> Devices --> Wheel, the default tools have a vertical scroll which is great for things like browsers but I need a horizontal scroll tool (for things like audio/video...
  8. Five things you need to know about Surface Dial

in Windows 10 News
    Five things you need to know about Surface Dial: Today, we’re taking a closer look at Surface Dial and sharing what you need to know about how it works. r6q5tGDNZPQ Surface Dial was introduced at our Microsoft Windows 10 Event last year in October. It’s a brand-new kind of peripheral that serves as a tool for the...
  9. Surface 3 Questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Surface 3 Questions: I'm thinking of picking up a Surface 3 for word processing, email, web browsing, Spotify, and watching videos (Netflix, Plex, etc.) I don't anticipate multitasking much or doing anything graphic intensive, the main purpose of this unit is to write, proofread, and be able to...
  10. New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today

in Windows 10 News
    New Surface Book and Surface Dial go on sale today: A year ago, we announced Surface Book for customers who sought the versatility of a 2:1 device but yearned for a more familiar laptop form factor. The reception this product received was nothing short of amazing. While the existing product is perfect for most people, there is...