Windows 10: Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Half of Fortune 100 Companies have purchased Surface Hub to inspire creativity and collaboration In the past 14 months since we began shipping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update

Source: Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, May 30, 2017

2. USB HUB Stopped working with Creators Update.

I have a Surface Pro 3 with the new Windows 10 Creators update. I also have an amazon basics USB 3.0 4 port hub. The hub has always worked until the creators update, now it won't recognize it. I searched for solutions online and couldn't find anything.
    From what I understand it's pretty much just a plug and play hub and there are no drivers for it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Mozzezz1984, May 30, 2017
  3. Windows 10 - Surface Pro 3 Dock Ethernet and WiFi not working

It is March 2017 and I have been keeping my Surface Pro 3 updated with Windows 10 updates. Is there still a problem with the Surface Dock with respect to Windows 10? I need to find something to allow me to connect my iomagic dvd-rw to my surface as just
    connecting through a power hub presently does not work and iomagic tells me they did not design their dvd-rw to connect to a surface at all.

Rick

rick_urquhart, May 30, 2017
Thema:

Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update

1. Surface Hub more powerful with Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - Surface Hub more

2. Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update - Hub v1 status

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update - Hub v1 status: As announced February 24, Microsoft began delivering the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update to first-generation Surface Hub 55” and 84” devices. We will continue to provide the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update to all first-generation Surface Hubs as a staged...
  3. Update to Windows 10 Team 2020 Update rollout for Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Update to Windows 10 Team 2020 Update rollout for Surface Hub: We're pleased to share an update on the roll out status of the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update. Our last update shared in December can be found here. With the start of a new year, we continue to hear from our customers that they are navigating hybrid work environments. While...
  4. Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update: Following our blog post from December 6th , today we are providing further information on the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update. Starting today, the updated Surface Hub Recovery Tool (SHRT) with the Windows 10 Team 2020 update is available here for first-generation Surface Hubs....
  5. Important Updates on the Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Important Updates on the Surface Hub Windows 10 Team 2020 Update: Today, we wanted to share some important information on the progress of the Windows 10 Team 2020 Update which started to roll out on October 27, 2020. First, we would like to thank all the customers who have taken advantage of the opportunity to update their Surface Hub 2S...
  6. Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10: Hi all - I'm a small business owner with zero I.T. skills so I apologise in advance! I'm attempting to update our Microsoft Surface Hub 2s to Windows 10. I've verified the UEFI version on the Hub and it's correct I've downloaded the UEFI configurator and Surface hub 2...
  7. update 1703 (Creators Editiion) stopped Hub in Edge working Surface P3

in Browsers and Email
    update 1703 (Creators Editiion) stopped Hub in Edge working Surface P3: I created a new profile with MS Calgary support to get it working. But today another Windows 10 cumulate update was provided and the problem came back. Does anyone else have this problem and what can be done? Rick 90862
  8. Power button sleep on Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Power button sleep on Creators Update: I'm running Dell XPS 15 (9550) which I use for work. Finally our admins have upgraded McAfee which used to prevent Cretors Update from coming on my machine. Since a couple of days I'm running CU then! I have "sleep" function linked heto t power button settings (in power...
  9. Windows 10 Creators Update and Surface Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Creators Update and Surface Studio: "Redstone 2" is officially Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 Today, we shared our aspiration to empower a new wave of creativity, with the Windows 10 Creators Update and the introduction of Surface Studio, Surface Dial, and a new Surface Book. zdJBurRbT4o...
  10. Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub now available: Starting today, October 13th, the Windows 10 Anniversary Update for Surface Hub will be released to customers through Windows Update. Since we began shipping Surface Hubs in March, we’ve been inspired by how customers such as Bartlitt Beck, European School of Management...