Windows 10: Surface Hub & Windows 10 S on Snapdragon processor with your UWP apps

Discus and support Surface Hub & Windows 10 S on Snapdragon processor with your UWP apps in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When submitting your UWP app or game to Microsoft Store through Dev Center, you have the flexibility to choose the device families on which customers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface Hub & Windows 10 S on Snapdragon processor with your UWP apps

Source: Target Surface Hub and Windows 10 S on a Snapdragon processor with your UWP apps - Windows Developer Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 28, 2018

2. Will Nokia N8 be upgraded to Symbian 4

@mccblue - S^3 is a "bridge" OS. It supports both qt apps and sis apps, while S^4 would be supporting only qt apps.

Furthermore, the Symbian website states that the minimum hardware specs for S^4 in terms of processor is a 720Mhz Qualcomm snapdragon, where the N8 has a slower processor than this.

chanchan05, Jan 28, 2018
  3. Microsoft will be charging for Windows update!

Microsoft has introduce "Windows Universal App"

Microsoft introduce Windows 10 for the betterment of Developers & Consumers.

A Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app is a Windows experience that is built upon the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), which was first introduced in Windows 8 as the Windows Runtime. At the core of UWP apps is the idea that users want their
    experiences to be mobile across ALL their devices, and they want to use whatever device is most convenient or productive for the task at hand.

Windows 10 makes it easier to develop apps for the UWP with just one API set, one app package, and one store to reach all Windows 10 devices – PC, tablet, phone, Xbox, HoloLens, Surface Hub and more. It’s easier to support a number of screen sizes, and also
    a variety of interaction models, whether it be touch, mouse and keyboard, a game controller, or a pen.

The bottom line: You can spend your time working with familiar programming languages and APIs, all in single project, and have the very same code run on the huge range of Windows hardware that exists today.

Surface Hub & Windows 10 S on Snapdragon processor with your UWP apps [​IMG]

You may read an entire article at Microsoft Developer Network,
    Click Here

Roharashraj™, Jan 28, 2018
Thema:

Surface Hub & Windows 10 S on Snapdragon processor with your UWP apps

1. Surface Hub & Windows 10 S on Snapdragon processor with your UWP apps - Similar Threads - Surface Hub Snapdragon

2. Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10: Hi all - I'm a small business owner with zero I.T. skills so I apologise in advance! I'm attempting to update our Microsoft Surface Hub 2s to Windows 10. I've verified the UEFI version on the Hub and it's correct I've downloaded the UEFI configurator and Surface hub 2...
  3. Snapdragon 835 + Windows 10 S mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snapdragon 835 + Windows 10 S mode: Okay, so I fell in love with this little 2 in 1 laptop and just noticed it has Windows 10 in s mode. That means that I can only use Windows edge and Windows store for applications. I can of course turn off Windows S mode and people say that there are no problems with doing so...
  4. Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing a new Microsoft Whiteboard for your Surface Hub: We are excited to announce that the most up-to-date version of Microsoft Whiteboard will roll out to the original Surface Hub over the next few weeks. This update will bring Surface Hubs onto the same version of the app currently available for Windows 10 PCs, iOS devices, and...
  5. Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 Lag UWP apps: Since yesterday (14/01/2019) my Surface Book 2 lags a lot when opening some UWP apps. This is specially noticeable in apps like Messenger and Instagram, but not limited to them. They take a lot to open, once they do they lag, delaying the user input. Already tried to reset...
  6. Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Set the Microsoft Whiteboard app on Surface Hub: Microsoft Whiteboard can now replace the existing whiteboard (Microsoft Whiteboard 2016) on your Surface Hubs, enabling new and advanced capabilities. The existing Microsoft Whiteboard 2016 app for Surface Hub allowed co-authoring between two Surface Hubs when uses were...
  7. How to connect to a cellular network on Windows 10 in S mode on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect to a cellular network on Windows 10 in S mode on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor: Where can I get information about using a cellular data connection on an Always Connected PC, such as the Windows 10 in S mode on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor?...
  8. How to connect to a cellular network on Windows 10 in S mode on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect to a cellular network on Windows 10 in S mode on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor: Where can I get information about using a cellular data connection on an Always Connected PC, such as the Windows 10 in S mode on a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor?...
  9. Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app: We are introducing A Surface Hub Tour, a fun and engaging app optimized for Surface Hub now available from the Windows Store. The A Surface Hub Tour app is an easy-to-follow app to familiarize yourself with the Surface Hub's features and how you can get the most out of them...
  10. Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor

in Windows 10 News
    Meet the Snapdragon 835: a next-gen processor: Whether we’re VR gamers, budding photographers, or soccer moms, we expect our batteries to last. We expect our processors to handle new apps and games. We expect our cameras to take pro-level pictures and videos. In bad light. At a rock concert. We’ve come to expect a lot...