Windows 10: surface miracast

Discus and support surface miracast in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 3 and am having trouble using miracast through a roku 3 to cast to my TV, an older samsung smart TV. The surface recognizes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Garfunkle, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Garfunkle Win User

surface miracast

I have a Surface Pro 3 and am having trouble using miracast through a roku 3 to cast to my TV, an older samsung smart TV. The surface recognizes the roku but does not connect. The roku connects using my Tab 3 but it has a buffer problem. Do I have to get any software or hardware to make the surface work?

:)

Garfunkle, Jul 4, 2018

2. Surface Hub Miracast

Hello Christine,

Connection and performance are the two general types of issues with Miracast and Surface Hub. Given that, we recommend performing the troubleshooting steps in this
    article and see if trying it makes any difference.

If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to share them with us here. Your input is very much welcome in our Community.

Michelle Vil, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jan 29, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

surface miracast

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

surface miracast

1. surface miracast - Similar Threads - surface miracast

2. I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...: I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is showing me "New User" I have not made a new user. It also does not allow me to access my other users. It will not allow me to change the password - it needs a drive....
  3. I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is...: I am trying to log into my Microsoft Surface Laptop 4 however it has the issue where it is showing me "New User" I have not made a new user. It also does not allow me to access my other users. It will not allow me to change the password - it needs a drive....
  4. Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface: surfaceSurface laptop Go 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface%E3%83%9A%E3%83%B3%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A4/5fc6c3b2-6d30-405e-b365-2cd8ff1b0698
  5. Surface

Surface: surfaceSurface laptop Go 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface%E3%83%9A%E3%83%B3%E3%81%AB%E3%81%A4/5fc6c3b2-6d30-405e-b365-2cd8ff1b0698
  6. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  7. How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?

How can I fix my Surface Pro 9?: Hey everyone!I just bought my Surface and I was setting it up. The first problem occured when I tried to change my background, it didn't accepted the picture and just went to blank black background. I tried it a few times more but every time I chose the picturefile it went...
  8. I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want a download pdf of surface go 3 laptop user manual: Where can i download a Surface go 3 laptop user manual? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-a-download-pdf-of-surface-go-3-laptop-user/86f89767-8dcf-4fb2-8193-4de9145bcc0f
  9. How to find out why Miracast does not work on Surface 7 Pro with Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find out why Miracast does not work on Surface 7 Pro with Win10: I have a Philips TV, supporting Miracast, so I d'like to give it a try to connect my laptop (Microsoft Surface) to view all my photo's on a big screen. I have spent hours and hours of configuring, retrying, changing configs, uninstalling network software for VPN connectivity...
  10. Windows Surface Pro 7 won't Miracast to Roku TV TCL 55US5800

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Surface Pro 7 won't Miracast to Roku TV TCL 55US5800: I'm trying to use the wireless display functionality of Windows 10 to mirror my Surface Pro 7 to my TCL Roku TV model 55US5800. I have used the TV as a wireless display for my previous HP Envy 17 u2713-cl laptop and also my OnePlus 3T Phone without issue. After pressing...