Windows 10: Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program expands to Europe

Discus and support Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program expands to Europe in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Program experiences 10x growth in just over 6 months, coming to APAC soon Last July, as a part of the Surface Enterprise Initiative, we announced a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program expands to Europe

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...xpands-europe/

:)

Brink, Feb 5, 2017

2. Windows Phone 7 : Games an Sftware

To answer questions 1 and 2: I am going to target a more general question. Will the same applications be available in all regions of the Marketplace. Probably not since there are some applications that are specific to services available
    in a single geography. For example, it would make sense for a restaurant in the USA to make their application available in nations in which they have no presence. The individual developers of the applications will be able to appropriately decide in what nations
    their applications will be available. Given the economic benefit to both the publishers and the users for applications to be widely available I expect publishers to make their applications available in as many nations as possible.

To answer questions 3 and 4: I wouldn't suggest purchasing a phone from the USA to use in Europe. From what I understand most of Europe agrees on a common set of radio technologies and frequencies to use so that you can go from one country
    to another and your phone will still work. For 3G there are 4 different frequencies that are used in the USA, none of which are used in Europe. Also two of the 4 nation wide carriers in the USA use CDMA phones and I'd imagine you want a GSM phone so that you
    can put a SIM in it. The two GSM carriers in the USA tend to sell phones that are SIM locked. It may be disadvantageous for you to purchase a phone from North America to use in Europe just as it would usually be a disadvantage for some one in North America
    to purchase a phone from Europe to use here.

Question 5: I don't quite understand that question. But I've never used a WP7 device with the language set to French.

|
    http://www.j2i.net | Device Application Development MVP | Software Engineer

Joel Ivory Johnson, Feb 5, 2017
  3. DVD Media Player

WHY??????

Once again Multi Nationals Earning Millions decide to keep the Minions down!!

duncanbrownyx, Feb 5, 2017
Thema:

Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program expands to Europe

1. Surface Multi-National Purchasing Program expands to Europe - Similar Threads - Surface Multi National

2. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  3. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment: lets say i have to pay £20.and i want i buy from an in app purchase, could i spend £15 from an xbox card and the rest on credit/prepaid card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-purchases-or-in-app-purchases/c09e6cd7-4828-42a9-a0dd-4009281419c3
  4. Microsoft Store Purchases Or In-App Purchases Multi Payment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: Is there a way to run rise of nations on windows 10? if so what do i need to do? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nations/80608960-7d94-4ce1-8d88-7b4957418f9b
  6. Purchased Surface Go

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Surface Go: Just to say that I am not happy with the difficulties it how it seems to work. Far to complicated & can never get what I want. Wish I picked a different product as this is just a pain....
  7. Rise of Nations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nations: I'm no longer able to save the game when playing Rise of Nations on Windows 10. I get the message "Unable to save game, Cloud Storage is full". I can't find any place to change the setting to save to my local drive....
  8. Looking For Text Expander Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking For Text Expander Program: Hello All, I recently discovered that the text expander / replacement software I was using in Windows 10 was the cause of a major hardware typing problem and had to be removed. I am looking for a simple program that will allow me to type a shortcut (a mnemonic) that would...
  9. Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens Agency Readiness Partner Program expands to Europe: [img] Creative agency partners are developing mixed reality applications for clients such as Paccar, Lowe’s, Red Bull Air Race, CDM Smith, UK Police Forces and Alstom. We know that HoloLens growth is driven in large part by the community of developers and commercial...
  10. The Surface family expands with the Surface 3

in Windows 10 News
    The Surface family expands with the Surface 3: vPto6XpRq-U Today, the Surface Team has announced their thinnest and lightest Surface yet: the Surface 3. The Surface 3 borrows a lot of awesomeness from its big brother the Surface Pro 3 – like its design and the use of premium materials – but is more compact at only...