Windows 10: Surface Pro 2017 Battery Time Remaining

Discus and support Surface Pro 2017 Battery Time Remaining in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just got a new Surface Pro 2017. When I click on the battery icon or hovering over it, it only shows the percent remaining and not the time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rinconmike, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Surface Pro 2017 Battery Time Remaining

I just got a new Surface Pro 2017. When I click on the battery icon or hovering over it, it only shows the percent remaining and not the time remaining. I have a Pro 4 also with the Creators Update and it shows the time remaining along with the percent. Does anyone know if this is a setting? If so, where? I searched the device and web and cannot find it.

The time remaining is also not showing under settings/system/battery.

Thanks,

Mike

:)

rinconmike, Jun 16, 2017

2. Battery Time Remaining Not Showing on Surface Book 2

Sorry you didn't appreciate my attempt to help with the only good solution I have. As Volunteers we are not responsible for what features Microsoft includes in Windows.

Time remaining is very dependent on what is being done on the computer. And if that changes even a small amount the time can be shortened or lengthened.

Current info :

Surface battery and power

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4023450/surface-surface-battery-and-power

There is more Battery information in Start - Settings - System - Battery

However not that show time remaining.

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 16, 2017
  3. Battery Time Remaining Not Showing on Surface Book 2

Hi,

I recently bought a Surface Book 2. When I click on the battery on the taskbar, It shows percentages for the batteries in the tablet and in the base as well as the power mode. However, it does not show how long the battery will last (time remaining). Is
    there a way to get an estimate as to how much longer the battery will last?

Thank you.

Jack SmithYK, Jun 16, 2017
Thema:

Surface Pro 2017 Battery Time Remaining

1. Surface Pro 2017 Battery Time Remaining - Similar Threads - Surface Pro 2017

2. The language bar and the battery remaining time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The language bar and the battery remaining time: Hello everyoneI'm facing a couple of problems since the last update. The language bar disappeared, I've followed every instruction I've found so far, go to the settings, and then keyboard, and there's the other one in display, and language, all of them lead to the same place,...
  3. The language bar and the battery remaining time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The language bar and the battery remaining time: Hello everyoneI'm facing a couple of problems since the last update. The language bar disappeared, I've followed every instruction I've found so far, go to the settings, and then keyboard, and there's the other one in display, and language, all of them lead to the same place,...
  4. Remaining battery time isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remaining battery time isnt showing: can't see the remaining time left on my battery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remaining-battery-time-isnt-showing/a2435b66-5fee-4b71-a0bf-e87a56b6c4aa
  5. Battery time remaining does not show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  6. Battery time remaining does not show.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  7. How do I get Battery Remaining Time on my Surface Pro 7?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get Battery Remaining Time on my Surface Pro 7?: How do I get Battery Remaining Time on my Surface Pro 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-battery-remaining-time-on-my-surface/6fd1554e-985c-4629-bb4d-f69e8e642fa1
  8. Surface Pro 2017 Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 2017 Bluetooth: Hi, I recently connected my airpods to my 2017 Surface Pro via bluetooth but ever since a couple days after that my bluetooth has seemingly completely vanished. I have tried multiple solutions such as troubleshooting my driver in which I get back the error message, "device...
  9. BSOD on Surface Pro 2017

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Surface Pro 2017: Hello, I just bought a new Surface Pro 2017 and I'm getting several BSOD errors, with the text "ATTEMPT TO WRITE READ ONLY MEMORY" while using the computer. Here are my DMP files: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tpfrwyw8r9hm4u9/AACFVaze_x2Zh36kboK-Zs9sa?dl=0 Kind regards,...
  10. No battery time remaining

in Windows 10 Customization
    No battery time remaining: Hi, I looked on the internet a way to see the time remaining on my battery before it becomes empty but I didn't found anything useful. The only thing it shows me is the remaining time before it becomes fully charged. I currently have a Acer Spin 5 with Windows 10 Home. I...