Windows 10: Surface Pro 3 - anybody else yet

Discus and support Surface Pro 3 - anybody else yet in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there I can't wait to get my hands on this device - looks like I'm goin g to get an early delivery NEXT WEEK with a bit of luck. The spec... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Jun 27, 2014.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Surface Pro 3 - anybody else yet

Hi there

I can't wait to get my hands on this device - looks like I'm goin g to get an early delivery NEXT WEEK with a bit of luck.

The spec looks fantastic -- this device is WAY more powerful than the laptop I'm currently "lugging around" and the screen resolution infinitely better than the disappointing 1366 X 768 that laptops seem to be stuck in these days. With a docking station so I can connect to 3 X USB3 ports and a decent keyboard + external monitor this is way way better even for a desktop than what I have now -- seems Ms might have a WINNER here. I only now need ONE device wheras before I might have wanted a tablet as well as a PC.

I7 processor with a decent SSD -- blows any laptop I've used recently away. Screen resolution amazing too.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 27, 2014

2. no wireless connection after windows 10 update

My Surface Pro 3 came with windows 10 anybody else have a suggestions? Thanks

mary-annnagel-logan, Jun 27, 2014
  3. ND_882 Win User
    Windows Snap in Windows 10 Tablet Mode Doesn't Work when Taskbar is on the left

It has come to my attention that when my Surface Pro 3 has the taskbar on the left side of the screen rather than at the bottom, the Snap Assist does not work anymore. Moving the taskbar back to the bottom re-enables the Snap Assist. Has anybody else had
    such issues?

ND_882, Jun 27, 2014
  4. strollin Win User

I got one of the 128GB i5 SP3s the day they went on sale in the US (June 20th). Very happy with it. The 2160 x 1440 resolution is nice.

The 4th generation i5 has plenty of oomph so I'm sure yours with the i7 will be amazing.

The one aspect of using it as a desktop replacement that falls short is the internal gpu of the SP3, it won't match the power of a desktop gpu for doing things like video editing or hardcore gaming.

strollin, Jun 27, 2014
  5. EMINENT Win User
    Been rocking one since day one. Love it!

EMINENT, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Surface Pro 3 - anybody else yet - Similar Threads - Surface Pro anybody

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  5. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  6. W10 Workstation Pro edition - Anybody here yet

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Workstation Pro edition - Anybody here yet: Hi folks Just wondering if anybody on these Forums is usimg Windows 10 Workstation Pro yet and if so what's the difference between that and standard W10 Pro or W10 Enterprise. Cheers jimbo 116495
  7. Microsoft Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 3: Ok, so I had someone give me a Microsoft Surface Pro 3. It has a cracked screen. He also gave me a keyboard/mouse, so i can still use it. I disabled the touch part of it through Device Manager. I'm looking for a replacement screen, but I do not know what LCD/Digitizer Screen...
  8. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  9. Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface pro 3 driver_powe_state_failure: I would love to get some help with surface pro 3 restarting in sleep mode. After waking up from sleep, surface is fully restarted. This happens once in 2-3 days. I have LG25UM and Unitek USB3 with Gigabit Etherner HUB connected and surface is plugged in. I attached SF...
  10. Anybody tried Native install on Surface Pro 3 yet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anybody tried Native install on Surface Pro 3 yet.: Hi there. I'm just curious to know if anybody has installed W10 build 9926 in Native mode (i.e not as a VM) on a Surface Pro 3 yet. I did read about some firmware fix needing to be applied but I'm very cagey about updating firmware on expensive devices. I come from the...