Windows 10: Surface Pro 3: No Internet after Resetting

Discus and support Surface Pro 3: No Internet after Resetting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I recently has the problem of the Blue death Screen or the Inaccessible_Boot_Device issue with my Surface Pro 3. None of the solution seems to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bizzdom, Aug 8, 2016.

1. bizzdom Win User

Surface Pro 3: No Internet after Resetting

Hi,

I recently has the problem of the Blue death Screen or the Inaccessible_Boot_Device issue with my Surface Pro 3.
    None of the solution seems to work. It wont enter Safe Mode, it wont recognise the external Clean Installation Media USB drive for reinstallation. Finally, managed to get the recovery key, and solved the problem by resetting the Surface.

Although, I could now start the Surface, but I am not able to enter Internet.
    I knew all my installed apps will be gone. There is no Google Chrome and the other apps I had.
    I cant even open Microsoft Edge. When I click the Edge icon, it will open and will collapse itself immediately.
    The Surface shows that it is connected to the wi fi, I have done the basics of restarting the wi fi.

Please do help, if anyone here has also experience similar issues.

:)

bizzdom, Aug 8, 2016

2. DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Windows 10

Since this began for you with the upgrade to Win 10, I have to believe there's nothing wrong with your Surface Pro 3 - but that the upgrade went badly. I have to think MS got the drivers right on their own computer, & early BING results indicate some are
    indeed pleased with the upgrade to Win 10. Others do have problems, so - for you & them - the upgrade process must have gone badly...

surface pro 3 windows 10 issues - Bing

surface pro 3 windows 10 issues

This one is from 2013, but perhaps a faulty upgrade replicated the problem...

Home of the Microsoft Surface Device Family | Surface

Surface Pro crashed on me: Blue Screen DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

I know yours is a 3, but....

Home of the Microsoft Surface Device Family | Surface

Surface Pro 2 loses connection to internet

But I think something more drastic is in the offing...

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/en...covery/restore-or-reset-surface?os=windows-10

Restore or reset Surface Pro or Surface 3

If you're having trouble with your Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2, Surface Pro 3, or Surface 3, you may be able to restore or reset it to solve the problem.

Good luck, & keep us informed.

PCR Just PCR, Aug 8, 2016
  3. TONYOSO87 Win User
    Reset surface pro 3

I cant seem to reset my surface pro 3 after upgrading to windows 10.

TONYOSO87, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

Surface Pro 3: No Internet after Resetting

1. Surface Pro 3: No Internet after Resetting - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Internet

2. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  3. Surface pro 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 3: Hellomy surface pro 3 SSD drive has stopped working completely cannot reset it or even get to the point of reformatting it i have resetting it using the recovery media from Microsoft even the manual ISO file tried reformatting the drive using different apps and i just want...
  4. Factory Reset for Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset for Surface Pro 3: My first post, so be gentle! Just got an oldish Surface Pro 3 and I would like to do a 'factory reset' I'm trying to add an attachment [img] If I have uploaded the disk management image correctly, there seem to be more partitions than I was expecting! Would anyone like to...
  5. Factory Reset for Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Support
    Factory Reset for Surface Pro 3: My first post, so be gentle! Just got an oldish Surface Pro 3 and I would like to do a 'factory reset' I'm trying to add an attachment [img] If I have uploaded the disk management image correctly, there seem to be more partitions than I was expecting! Would anyone like to...
  6. No Internet after factory reset Surface Pro 3 win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Internet after factory reset Surface Pro 3 win 10: My surface would not restart so I did factory reset. While I had no issues prior to reset, I can connect to Wi-Fi, hot-spot & Ethernet, but have no internet. No issues with other devices, so it is isolated to Surface Pro. Tried: Uninstalling Drivers & restarting...
  7. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 3: Hi The Surface Pro tablets are brilliant and I have most probably been responsible to recommending many of them to friends following buy a Surface Pro 3 when they were released. Since a firmware update in recent times I have no issues and since then my keyboard if left...
  8. Surface Pro 3

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface Pro 3: Is there a app to turn my Surface Pro into a phone? Moved from: Surface / Surface Pro 3 / Install, update, and repair https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/surface-pro-3/3595d5eb-eefd-4427-81a5-68fc539fdff9
  9. surface pro 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro 3: lost admin rights on pc and surface pro3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/surface-pro-3/1fa4e483-afcb-4eec-9f85-15b3b50f064f
  10. Surface 3 BSOD After Resetting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface 3 BSOD After Resetting: Hello all, I am selling my Surface 3 so today I wiped all of my files off of it but after I did it became stuck on a blue screen that says INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I've been on the forums and I think I know how to fix it but I do have a question. I'm going to have to...