Windows 10: Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this? 28169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eternalrz, Oct 29, 2015.

1. eternalrz Win User

Surface Pro 4

Anyone else think it will run cooler than the Surface Pro 3? Anyone experienced this?

:)

eternalrz, Oct 29, 2015
  2. Vitaly Minko, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Nick-orz Win User
    No cumulative update will install.

Yes it is surface 4 pro

Nick-orz, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

Surface Pro 4

1. Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Surface Pro

2. Battery percentage icon missing from brand new Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery percentage icon missing from brand new Surface Pro: Hi there, I have gone to settings/personalisation/taskbar and cannot find the batter/power under "select which icons appear on taskbar", and when I look under "turn system icons on or off", then the power icon is greyed out. When I go to device manager, there is no...
  3. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - Keyboard disconnected, non-responsive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - Keyboard disconnected, non-responsive: (Re-posted from "Devices & Drivers" since there was no response there) After a recent Windows 10 Update, my keyboard cover stopped working. No connection, no lights, no response of any kind. The device manager says it is working properly. I cannot tell which update caused...
  4. Repairing Surface Pro 3 BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Repairing Surface Pro 3 BIOS: I have used all the tools that Microsoft currently has available for the Surface Pro 3. I have Completely wiped the Surface with the Microsoft provided recovery image. I cannot get the Microsoft Surface Update tool to run on any computer what I have or use. I have not...
  5. Surface Pro Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Problems: Recently my surface pro 4 has been blue screen crashing with the pdc-sys-watchdog error. It's a program that's not responding and timing out on startup, I have tried updating all my drivers through the device manager window. I now have reason to believe it may be sticky notes...
  6. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - Keyboard disconnected, non-responsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Surface Pro 4 - Keyboard disconnected, non-responsive: After a recent Windows 10 Update, my keyboard cover stopped working. No connection, no lights, no response of any kind. The device manager says it is working properly I tried my cover on another Microsoft Surface Pro 4 and it works. I tried a working cover from another...
  7. Surface Pro 4 speakers and pen no longer working

Surface Pro 4 speakers and pen no longer working: Hello, My speakers and pen on my Surface Pro 4 both stopped working. Both are installed and recognized, but are not functional. I've updated drivers and reset the Surface but don't know what to do. Can anyone please confirm the drivers for these items? Maybe I can...
  8. Surface Pro dual monitor issue

Surface Pro dual monitor issue: I have a surface pro with windows 10. i wanted to extend my surface display to a second monitor (HP2311x) and i seem to be detecting the monitor in Device Manager. However, when i go to the Display panel to extend the display, it does not detect the second monitor. i have...
  9. Surface Pro Sign in Camera not functioning after latest Windows 10 Pro update 10/9/2019

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Pro Sign in Camera not functioning after latest Windows 10 Pro update 10/9/2019: Since the latest Windows 10 Pro update on 10/9/2019 last week my sign in camera cannot load. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-sign-in-camera-not-functioning-after/cc289fd0-c73f-49e9-9762-1fab667b2a31
  10. Surface Pro 6 keyboard disappearing and brightness problems

Surface Pro 6 keyboard disappearing and brightness problems: Surface Pro 6 keyboard disappearing and brightness problems loads of people have already mentioned the keyboard so you know that. also when brightness is on lowest setting its constantly trying to adjust. really annoying with both these problems. Couldn't believe in someone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 234.2317.257