Windows 10: Surface Pro 4

Discus and support Surface Pro 4 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Surface Pro 4......Intel Updates. 49834 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dencal, May 9, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Surface Pro 4

Surface Pro 4......Intel Updates.

:)

dencal, May 9, 2016
  2. Vitaly Minko, May 9, 2016
  3. Nick-orz Win User
    No cumulative update will install.

Yes it is surface 4 pro

Nick-orz, May 9, 2016
Thema:

Surface Pro 4

1. Surface Pro 4 - Similar Threads - Surface Pro

2. Surface Pro NIVIDIA drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro NIVIDIA drivers: OBS stopped working. I am unable to access the NIVIDIA menu and when I went to the Microsoft link for drivers it loaded as a blank page then went to an add to buy the new six. NVIDIA Geforce GPU page says my GPU was made for this computer and isn't supported it can only be...
  3. How do I avoid the July 26 update that breaks surface pro 4 touchscreen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I avoid the July 26 update that breaks surface pro 4 touchscreen: There is a firmware update for SPro 4 that breaks the firmware and stops the touchscreen working , does this come in via windows update ? Is there a way to avoid it automatically installing ? Cheers...
  4. Surface Pro 6 Trackpad and Drag and Drop does not work in Power Bi

Surface Pro 6 Trackpad and Drag and Drop does not work in Power Bi: Surface Pro 6 Trackpad and Drag and Drop measures from one table to another does not work in Power Bi Wasting loads of time sorting this out, having to go to home table to re-order measures under desired table. This seems to be a lingering issue since 2016, is their a...
  5. Surface pro 6 it won't sleep even if I selected turn off or sleep after 5 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface pro 6 it won't sleep even if I selected turn off or sleep after 5 mins: It seems at the moment the screeen is about to turn off/sleep, sth prevented it and it came back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6-it-wont-sleep-even-if-i-selected/772e6b11-540a-4520-a9cf-8ebad939cc7e
  6. Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Offline Download For Movies On Surface Pro?: I just recently purchased a Surface Pro and I've been trying to find an app that would allow me to download movies to watch on the go. I was wondering if I purchased/rent a movie from the Microsoft Store would I be able to Download that to my Surface to watch without internet...
  7. Surface Pro 5 Sleep Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Pro 5 Sleep Issues: My Surface Pro 5 will not sleep, nor will the display turn off, automatically, though I can do both manually. I have checked and adjusted the power and sleep settings and confirmed that the device should sleeping, and that its display should be turned off, after a short...
  8. Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin

Surface Pro 6 Keyboard and Mouse not workin: I have purchased a new Microsoft Surface Pro 6 but working of mouse and keyboard is intermittent. Have updated latest release for Windows 10. Do I need to send the machine back to Amazon?...
  9. i can't reduce the size of the taskbar on my surface pro.

in Windows 10 Customization
    i can't reduce the size of the taskbar on my surface pro.: my taskbar doubled in size. I must have pressed the wrong buttons. I use a surface pro . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reduce-the-size-of-the-taskbar-on-my/25e6fc25-c2a8-4900-a9c3-f7d97930be8d
  10. Surface Pro 5

Surface Pro 5: Hi everyone! My Surface is stuck in an "infinite boot loop" I have done everything to try and fix it. I already tried to use the Recovery Media Tool on a USB, however, no drives come up when I try to reinstall windows. So, I then tried to manually create a partition drive in...