Windows 10: Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

Discus and support Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 19, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging

Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging surface-battery-not-charging-100x100.png
    Surface devices, especially the Surface Book devices are pretty complex. The Surface Book’s display can be taken off to be used as a tablet whereas the Surface Pro is a tablet which gets an external keyboard (type cover) and a [...]

This post Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

Source: Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book (13 February 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Firmware Update for Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book January 2016

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 update history | Surface firmware updates

Source: Microsoft Surface Book update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 March 7th 2017

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...-7-march-2017/

Brink, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Surface Pro or Surface Book battery not charging - Similar Threads - Surface Pro Surface

2. Surface book 2 battery not charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface book 2 battery not charging: Hello,Unfortunately there was coffee spilled on the surface book. We let it dry and started a couple days later. Everything works fine, but the battery won't charge, it works if it's connected though.When we disconnect the tablet, we can charge the tablet battery, but not the...
  3. Surface book 2 battery not charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface book 2 battery not charging: Hello,Unfortunately there was coffee spilled on the surface book. We let it dry and started a couple days later. Everything works fine, but the battery won't charge, it works if it's connected though.When we disconnect the tablet, we can charge the tablet battery, but not the...
  4. Surface book 2 battery not charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Surface Book 2 charging problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface Book 2 charging problem: Hello Microsoft community, during the last couple of days I am having a problem with charging my Microsoft Surface Book 2 - when i plug the original charger, it will start charging and then stop, even though the charger is constantly plugged to the laptop. It It behaves as...
  6. Battery not charging Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery not charging Surface Pro 4: Hi Ive done all the usial ACPi uninstall reset options It seems that i have to take the charger off and on again 3 times, the pc starts charging Then after 20 secs it stops Have to repeat the 3 times thing After 20 secs it stops Really odd...
  7. Battery Not Charging on Surface Book

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Not Charging on Surface Book: I have a surface book with Windows 10. After my last update last week odd things started happening. The battery refused to charge above 20% and various battery power savings had been switched on that I didn't ask for. I've managed to switch off these savers and my battery...
  8. Surface pro charging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface pro charging: I have a surface pro and after a period the connection between che charger and the device got worse and now it doesn’t work anymore. This happened also last year and then sunstituded my device, and now same problem with the new one. I changed charger many times. Did this ever...
  9. Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Pro and Surface Book - Feb. 13: We've released new driver and firmware updates for Surface Pro (Model 1796), Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) and Surface Book devices with Windows 10 Version 1703 (Creators Update) or above. On Surface Pro and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced devices these updates...
  10. An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book

in Windows 10 News
    An update on Surface Pro 4 and Surface Book: Building devices people love is what drives our team. It’s why we come in to work every morning and it’s what keeps us up at night. And feedback from our customers is really important to the team and to me personally. I read the blogs, I read the comments, I read social...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface book 1703 not charging

2. surface book 2 plugged in not charging

3. surface pro 3 battery plugged in not charging

4. surface book battery not loading,
  5. surface pro by battery not charging more than 60%,
  6. surface pro 3 plugged in and not charging,
  7. surface pro 4 not charging