Windows 10: SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome

Discus and support SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive recently picked up a surfacebook 1 with dGPU and have noticed that compared to my old 2011 macbook pro and my friends surface2 that this surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LorenzoTaurasi, Aug 19, 2018.

1. SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome

Ive recently picked up a surfacebook 1 with dGPU and have noticed that compared to my old 2011 macbook pro and my friends surface2 that this surface book is extremely slow in chrome, switching tabs is very slow and loading new pages is even worse, ive noticed that its so slow when it comes to multitasking.

Is there a fix to this or a reason behind it in which i can optimize chrome? everything is up to date and i think all the drivers are updated too

thanks

:)

LorenzoTaurasi, Aug 19, 2018
  2. kailashXJ Win User

downloading painfully slow

I upgrade win 8.1 to win 10 after sometime i notice that downloading painfully slow................ If there any solution..? Then please tell me...................

Thanks

kailashXJ, Aug 19, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Painfully slow

Mine's the same. Painfully slow! And no, it's not at all the gradual aging of a computer. It was super fast and responsive until the moment Windows 10 went on. Now each double click just on a folder in the file explorer takes a long time to open and respond.

Windows 10 looks shiny and new, but under the hood it's so much slower than what it replaced.

Drivers have been updated too, so any other suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks!

GrahamKell, Aug 19, 2018
  4. SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome

Win 10 is painfully slow.

Since upgrading to win10 my computer is painfully slow. My comp is an Asus with an i7 4500 2.4 , 16GB Ram

How can I speed it up?

HalClayton, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome

1. SurfaceBook Painfully slow on chrome - Similar Threads - SurfaceBook Painfully slow

2. Chrome is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome is slow: Chrome tabs open slow. Apps open slow. Apps will also close slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-is-slow/42f98370-ae99-4c1e-a12a-3edcfddcbc18
  3. Chrome is slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome is slow: Chrome tabs open slow. Apps open slow. Apps will also close slow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-is-slow/42f98370-ae99-4c1e-a12a-3edcfddcbc18
  4. Chrome is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Painfully slow download / 404 error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Painfully slow download / 404 error: Hi, while attempting to download .NET core 3.1 SDK x64, the page flashes the download screen then immediately goes to a 404 - Not Found. I waited 2 hours and tried again, this time the estimated download time is 3 hours. If somebody has a solution / mirror download I would...
  6. thumbnails painfully slow to load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    thumbnails painfully slow to load: Hi, I bought a high powered Lenovo laptop for photo editing thinking I had all my bases covered - only to be tripped up by Windows 10 PAINFULLY slow loading and thus browsing of picture thumbnails. I have sometimes 1000s of photos in files that I need to view thumbnails of on...
  7. Browsers and Word are painfully slow after an upgrade

Browsers and Word are painfully slow after an upgrade: Split from this thread. Hello. I let my laptop do its usual upgrade a few days ago. I thought nothing of it but ever since the upgrade it's been like pulling teeth just to get a single web browser to come up. I spent all day yesterday trying to get just a little bit of...
  8. Windows 10 painfully slow

Windows 10 painfully slow: My old HP laptop running Windows 7 Pro crashed on me so I'm using my backup laptop a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series running Windows 10. It is ridiculously slow & beyond frustrating! I don't understand how a practically "new" computer (hardly ever used) is running so much slower...
  9. Found a workaround to the painfully slow upgrade to 10049.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Found a workaround to the painfully slow upgrade to 10049.: Many people, including myself, have been facing a problem when upgrading to the latest Windows 10 build, 10049. There is a bug in which the install program downloads all available language packs when it is running. Upon reboot, on the "circle with percentage" screen,...
  10. Windows 10 update - painfully slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update - painfully slow: Never seen this issue with Windows 7; I'm using a 10Mb connection which works fine when downloading anything else, but Windows Update is stuck on 2% for the past hour. Any help appreciated, P. 35593