Windows 10: Suspecious mail

Discus and support Suspecious mail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I received a mail as follows: MT Microsoft.com Team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Tue 7/17/2018 2:48 PM Inbox To: *** Email address... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SATHEESHPPT, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Suspecious mail

I received a mail as follows:

MT
    Microsoft.com Team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>
    Tue 7/17/2018 2:48 PM
    Inbox
    To:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***;

E-mail Upgrade Request 2018

We are asking users to verify due to recent security incidents online.

This is for your own safety to continue using your account, click the Verify now button below.
    Verify Nοw

To opt out or change where you receive security notifications, click here.

Nοte: Please do nοt ignore this email to avοid your account been closed

Thanks,
    Account team

Is it a fake mail ?

:)

SATHEESHPPT, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Suspecious mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Suspecious mail

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Suspecious mail

1. Suspecious mail - Similar Threads - Suspecious mail

2. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  3. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  4. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  6. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8
  7. Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...: Hello. I think someone put a *hack* from within my system. How can i get rid of this, if there is someone spying on me from within my system? I checked my microsoft account activity, and there it sayd , multiple times that someone logged in to my account with - Protokoll:...
  8. Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...

Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...: Hello. I think someone put a *hack* from within my system. How can i get rid of this, if there is someone spying on me from within my system? I checked my microsoft account activity, and there it sayd , multiple times that someone logged in to my account with - Protokoll:...
  9. Hello. I have just reinstalled windows 10, because i had suspecious files in my system that...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Suspecious Activity on my pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Suspecious Activity on my pc: Hello microsoft, few days ago one friend of mine hacked into my laptop two laptops with out borrowing it,i have face recognition windows hello setup even i didn't open any url ,bat or exe file from any source.now he can see my personal data,he can took a screen shot of mine...