Windows 10: Suspicious or Not?

Discus and support Suspicious or Not? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Received the following from L: unmonitored@microsoft.com:- "We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account L: sellickd@hotmail.com.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ess1, Aug 11, 2018.

1. ess1 Win User

Suspicious or Not?

Received the following from L: unmonitored@microsoft.com:-

"We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account L: sellickd@hotmail.com. Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.
    Please submit a new account verification form
    At this point, your best option is to submit a new form with as much accurate information as you can gather. The more information you can include in the form, the better the chance you’ll have of regaining access to your account. We’ve included a few tips below to help you fill out the form as completely and accurately as possible.
    > Submit a new form
    Helpful tips for filling out another form:

• Answer as many questions as you can.
    • Use the information you provided when you created the account, or last updated it.
    • Submit the form from a computer you frequently use.
    • You will be asked to list recently used email addresses and the subject lines from recent emails. Ask for help from family members, friends, or business contacts to confirm their email addresses and tell you the subject lines of the last three emails they sent you.
    • Make sure to use the correct domain for your account, such as hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com. Keep in mind that your email address may be country specific. For example, if you created your account in Sweden, your domain would be “hotmail.co.se” rather than “hotmail.com”.
    Ready?
    > Submit a new form
    Thank you,
    Microsoft Support Team
    Microsoft Corporation
    One Microsoft Way
    Redmond, WA 98052
    USA
    Account recovery request 349172081 is now closed. Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our Privacy Statement."

Has anyone else received similar as I do not think that Microsoft requires such info/confirmations?

<p class="noscript">This app uses JavaScript. Your browser either doesn't support JavaScript or you have it turned off. To use this app please use a JavaScript enabled browser.</p>

Suspicious or Not? [​IMG]

:)

2. XBL client/server ipSec issuing CA (suspicious?)

Hello Steve,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• What antivirus software are you using?
    • Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 11, 2018
  3. suspicious login attempt

Where do I find the Consumer Complaint Form? The notification from Microsoft about a suspicious login attempt suggests that I fill out and submit same.

Jim Thomas56, Aug 11, 2018
  4. Suspicious or Not?

Virus sftwr listing MS files as Suspicious

Hitman Pro listed the following Microsoft files as suspicious: rspndr.sys - lltdio.sys - wfplwfs.sys - ksecpkg.sys - dxgmms1.sys - dxgkrnl.sys. Are they all Microsoft files

SharonMauze, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

Suspicious or Not?

1. Suspicious or Not? - Similar Threads - Suspicious

2. I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared: When I updated a game, it said it was created in 2023, which I never knew or saw. I found another question like that here, so I followed the suggestion there, but it was nowhere to be found aside from my desktop. What should I do?...
  3. I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this app called uninstall in my laptop and it suspiciously suddenly appeared: When I updated a game, it said it was created in 2023, which I never knew or saw. I found another question like that here, so I followed the suggestion there, but it was nowhere to be found aside from my desktop. What should I do?...
  4. Startup application that seems suspicious ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Startup application that seems suspicious ?: Hello,While doing a basic check-up about what could slow down my computer just in case, I noticed those two entries in my Task Manager, on the startup tab.Since their name is really hazy, I couldn't find anything on them. Could it be some Windows leftovers registry or badly...
  5. Startup application that seems suspicious ?

Startup application that seems suspicious ?: Hello,While doing a basic check-up about what could slow down my computer just in case, I noticed those two entries in my Task Manager, on the startup tab.Since their name is really hazy, I couldn't find anything on them. Could it be some Windows leftovers registry or badly...
  6. Suspicious activity on behalf of my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspicious activity on behalf of my email: I received a message from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is written in russian language and it says my "password has been changed" at least google translated "Ваш пароль изменен" to thisThe strange part is microsoft says, that there is no account associated with...
  7. Suspicious activity on behalf of my email

Suspicious activity on behalf of my email: I received a message from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is written in russian language and it says my "password has been changed" at least google translated "Ваш пароль изменен" to thisThe strange part is microsoft says, that there is no account associated with...
  8. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in Windows 10 Gaming
    suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Received a suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** regarding changes to One drive file that I did not make. unable to access version history. Is there a human being that can help me? Instead of going around in circles on suggested issues on...
  9. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***: Received a suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** regarding changes to One drive file that I did not make. unable to access version history. Is there a human being that can help me? Instead of going around in circles on suggested issues on...
  10. suspicious email from *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unmonitored@microsoft.com

2. unmonitored microsoft.com

3. XBL servert IPsec Issuing CA