Windows 10: Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10

Discus and support Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 is all about helping you do more, and the family of apps that come with Windows 10 work together to enable and enhance scenarios we believe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10

Source: Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10 | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 2, 2016
  2. TimRed58 Win User

Cant show Photos, Music, Videos - no luck with Photos, Groove Music, Sway - This App cant Open.

I have run file checker and found no integrity problems

I have checked that defaults are correctly set.

I get default icons on Photo's Videos, Music and none of the Windows 10 default apps work.

I cant use SWAY

Is there a way of downloading reinstalling Windows 10, and is this likely to repair the current install.?

TimRed58, Mar 2, 2016
  3. WLM

Certain services that were previously available with the old Windows Live Mail might have been discontinued, since they were part of the Windows Live wave of services.

Microsoft expects you to send photos to family and friends using the new Photos and app and use one of the newer apps such as Sway or create an album, upload to OneDrive they create a share link to it.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 2, 2016
  4. Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10

Wow will be trying that
    Windows Photo App was updated yesterday

hTconeM9user, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10

1. Sway announces new integration with the Photos app on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Sway announces integration

2. New folder in Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New folder in Windows 10 Photos app: Not a big problem but is irritating. Not sure which update added it. In the photo app When I open it and then open folders I now have recent folder (says new in collection)with all the pis listed in folder, an cannot remove it. Windos10 20HD Build 19042.789 173558
  3. Announcing the GitHub integration with Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the GitHub integration with Microsoft Teams: [ATTACH] Developers use GitHub together with a number of other platforms, to communicate with each other on issues, pull requests, deployment statuses, and other updates. We want to integrate GitHub with other platforms to make it easier for developers and teams to...
  4. Microsoft announces a new Office app for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces a new Office app for Windows 10: Microsoft recently released a new Windows 10 Bild 18305 for Insiders enrolled in the Fast Ring with many new features. The changes included in this build are part of the Windows 10 19H1 update which is supposed to be released to the public in April 2019. The latest build...
  5. Sway to run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway to run: I have loaded photos in sway but cannot get to run video or play music! This is my first time using Sway. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sway-to-run/2dc06a5b-81b6-4799-8372-fb9bb4134861
  6. Sway app not loading videos

Sway app not loading videos: I am using Microsoft sway There are two videos that won't play despite it being mp4 just like the other videos. I'm not sure what is different with these videos vs the rest. 1. I uploaded from external drive, like the other videos. 2. I tried using onedrive. 3. I am...
  7. Sway & Twitter

Sway & Twitter: Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386
  8. Sway app update available

Sway app update available: Don't know what it is or does but noticed a new app update for Sway came tumbling down the update pipe in the store today. As its a native app would recommend creating a restore point before trying to manually update it 43786
  9. Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Office Sway: reimagine how your ideas come to..: Today we’re introducing a brand new app to the Office portfolio. Say hello to Sway! Sway is an entirely different way to express yourself and bring your ideas to life. When your ideas are born, you want to explore, visualize and share them—quickly and easily, wherever you...
  10. Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More: Today, we are excited to announce that our digital storytelling app, Sway, is moving from Preview to General Availability! Sway is also moving beyond First Release and rolling out to all eligible Office 365 for business and education customers worldwide.* This makes it...