Windows 10: Sway app update available

Discus and support Sway app update available in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Don't know what it is or does but noticed a new app update for Sway came tumbling down the update pipe in the store today. As its a native app would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Mar 11, 2016.

1. Sway app update available

Don't know what it is or does but noticed a new app update for Sway came tumbling down the update pipe in the store today. As its a native app would recommend creating a restore point before trying to manually update it

:)

Scottyboy99, Mar 11, 2016

2. Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280

Can someone from Microsoft confirm that the updates to Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J (3 today) are for Sway and nothing to be concerned about. if so it would help if the update actually said Sway.

Plantman UK, Mar 11, 2016
  3. Application:9WZDNCRD2G0J-Submission:1152921504626905280

Hi,

The application code 9WZDNCRD2G0J is for Sway. If you receive updates that links with the application code, then it is for Sway. We also suggest that you visit their website for more information about the update.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Mar 11, 2016
Thema:

Sway app update available

1. Sway app update available - Similar Threads - Sway app update

2. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/euq6dc/whos_idea_was_it_to_not_update_the_sway_icon/
  3. Sway ooohhh yeah

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway ooohhh yeah: How to create a sway where can I look for information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sway-ooohhh-yeah/30026683-c2f0-4efe-883b-6b16e647fa2f
  4. Sway to run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway to run: I have loaded photos in sway but cannot get to run video or play music! This is my first time using Sway. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sway-to-run/2dc06a5b-81b6-4799-8372-fb9bb4134861
  5. Sway app not loading videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sway app not loading videos: I am using Microsoft sway There are two videos that won't play despite it being mp4 just like the other videos. I'm not sure what is different with these videos vs the rest. 1. I uploaded from external drive, like the other videos. 2. I tried using onedrive. 3. I am...
  6. Sway & Twitter

Sway & Twitter: Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386
  7. Sway Update Available in Store

Sway Update Available in Store: New Version of Sway Available from Store Version 16.0.6965.4516.0 49246
  8. Film and tv, camera, sway app updates

Film and tv, camera, sway app updates: Noticed earlier today app updates for these came through. Installed fine on my laptop, films and tv app update glitched on my desktop - after manually kicking off the update it seemed to complete, vanish, then re appear with download symbol. Tried again but it only downloaded...
  9. Sway for Windows 10 is now available

in Windows 10 News
    Sway for Windows 10 is now available: Today Office announced on their blog that Sway for Windows 10 is now rolling out to the Windows Store! Sway is a digital storytelling app for work, school and home that makes it quick and easy to create and share polished, interactive reports, presentations, personal stories,...
  10. Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Sway General Availability, Windows 10 App and More: Today, we are excited to announce that our digital storytelling app, Sway, is moving from Preview to General Availability! Sway is also moving beyond First Release and rolling out to all eligible Office 365 for business and education customers worldwide.* This makes it...