Windows 10: Sway & Twitter

Discus and support Sway & Twitter in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Sway & Twitter New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed. Both mine went in without a hitch 33386 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Sway & Twitter

Sway & Twitter
    New updates are now in the Store app ready to be downloaded and installed.
    Both mine went in without a hitch

:)

hTconeM9user, Dec 10, 2015
  2. FanOfHalo Win User

Xbox unable to connect to internet

hi there , I tried the steps you told but the following apps were showing that there is no internet connection:

Store

Xbox

OneDrive

Sway

Twitter

OneNote

Also I tried to upload the video on One Drive but it just showed there is no internet connection

FanOfHalo, Dec 10, 2015
  3. How to permanently stop Windows updates from reinstalling all the bloatware I never wanted in the first place and painstakingly uninstalled?

Amazon

Get Office

Groove Music

Hearts Deluxe

Mail

Maps

Messaging

Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Mixed Reality Portal

Money

Movies & TV

News

One Note

Paid Wifi & Cellular

Paint 3D

People

Phone (this is on a laptop, btw)

Phone Companion

Priceline.com

Simple Solitaire

Skype Preview

Snapfish

Sports

Store

Sway

TripAdvisor Hotels Flights Restaurants

Twitter

View 3D

Weather

Xbox

Your list may vary.

I've been using Windows and its predecessors since DOS but for the first time I feel like I forgot to pay extra for no commercials like Hulu.

whymusthisbeunique, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

Sway & Twitter

1. Sway & Twitter - Similar Threads - Sway Twitter

2. New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New recent problem with Sway any time a reader clicks on a link embedded in the sway.: Help. Any time there is a link in a Sway when clicked on it gives the following error: Warning You’re about to be redirected off sway.office.com to a webpage that may not be secure. Continue? How can we stop this from happening and why has it just started to happen this...
  3. Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Who's idea was it to not update the sway icon?!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/euq6dc/whos_idea_was_it_to_not_update_the_sway_icon/
  4. Sway中如何调节标题上的文字的位置,使其不遮挡背景图的文字?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sway中如何调节标题上的文字的位置,使其不遮挡背景图的文字?: RT:Sway中如何调节标题上的文字的位置,使其不遮挡背景图的文字?我寻找了设置,但是没有找到相应的设置,但是我看模板并不是所有文字都在上方显示,有的是在下方显示,但是我再修改样式里面也没有找到,如果能调节字体和字体背景颜色以及透明度那就更好了,谢谢! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sway%E4%B8%AD%E5%A6%82%E4%BD%95%E8%B0%83%E8%8A%82/6b64eeab-8f98-4c30-9933-99e3ec2beea4"
  5. Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor sways away when moving Microsoft Office program windows: When trying to move the window of any of the Office program, the window sways away. It kinda lags behind my cursor's movement. I don't have this issue with other windows....
  6. Sway view count.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sway view count.: I like having the view count for the Sways that I create. My last creation is showing zero views after many people have viewed it. Can this failure to track views be corrected?...
  7. Does Sway require to be connected to Windows with an MS account ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Sway require to be connected to Windows with an MS account ?: Hi, I know that I need an MS account to use Sway but I have heard that it only works if I'm connected to my Windows session with an MS account, not with a local account. Is this true ? If this is the case, I don't need to worry about Sway opening and closing immediately...
  8. Sway ooohhh yeah

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway ooohhh yeah: How to create a sway where can I look for information? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sway-ooohhh-yeah/30026683-c2f0-4efe-883b-6b16e647fa2f
  9. Sway to run

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sway to run: I have loaded photos in sway but cannot get to run video or play music! This is my first time using Sway. Any help would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/sway-to-run/2dc06a5b-81b6-4799-8372-fb9bb4134861
  10. Sway beats OneNote, OneNote has to improve

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sway beats OneNote, OneNote has to improve: OneNote an amazing application, but when it comes to inserting images or other content things start to become spoofy. For example, when I add a vertical-taken-photo to a note on my iPhone, the photo takes up the whole space; and when opening the same note on my Windows the...