Windows 10: Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phones

Discus and support Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phones in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phones How to Switch Between Apps on your Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Many apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Mystere, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Mystere Win User

Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phones

How to: Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phones

How to Switch Between Apps on your Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phones [​IMG]
    Information Many apps can run at the same time on your Windows 10 Mobile phone, and there's an easy way to switch between the apps you've used most recently. Swipe between them and tap one to resume progress where you left off, or close the app. Your Windows Phone remembers it all for you.

This tutorial will show you how to switch between apps that you have used most recently on your Windows 10 Mobile phone.

Note There's a limit to how many apps your phone can remember at one time, which depends on your phone model and memory. When you hit the limit, apps you haven't used for a while will no longer appear in the App switcher.

EXAMPLE: Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

Here's How:
    1. Press and hold on the Back
    button until App switcher opens. (see screenshot below)

Note If you just tap on the Back
    button, then you will only go back to the last opened app or screen.

2. You can now swipe through your open apps and screens, and tap on any one to switch to it. (see screenshots below)

Note If you would like to close an app, then you could do either action below:
    • Tap on the Close
      button on an app you want to close.
    • Swipe down on an app you want to close.

That's it,
    Shawn

:)

Mystere, Jul 12, 2015
  2. dueckerh Win User

Open Apps on a Windows 10 Phone

Is there a way to see all open apps on a Windows 10 phone, and then switch between apps?

dueckerh, Jul 12, 2015
  3. 93tid Win User
    Windows Phone Store says this app doesn't work on your device

Windows 10 for PC is NOT the same as Windows 10 Mobile, which is what is running on your phone. In general a Windows 10 app will not work on a Windows 10 Mobile device and a Windows 10 Mobile app will not work on a PC - which is why you are (correctly) still
    getting the same error message. The only exceptions are apps which are written and developed as Universal apps, i.e. they are compatible with both OS platforms, but are few and far between.

93tid, Jul 12, 2015
Thema:

Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phones

1. Switch Between Apps on Windows 10 Mobile Phones - Similar Threads - Switch Between Apps

2. Will it be possible in future, to switch between devices in phone link app without having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will it be possible in future, to switch between devices in phone link app without having...: I use multiple devices and would like to have access to them all at the same time. That would be ideal. But I imagine that'd be a hell to code and make the app listen to 2+ phones simultaneously would pose another problem that would cost more to solve than you would make on...
  3. Will it be possible in future, to switch between devices in phone link app without having...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will it be possible in future, to switch between devices in phone link app without having...: I use multiple devices and would like to have access to them all at the same time. That would be ideal. But I imagine that'd be a hell to code and make the app listen to 2+ phones simultaneously would pose another problem that would cost more to solve than you would make on...
  4. Switching between apps automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching between apps automatically: I have a new ASUS laptop and when I open something like File Explorer and then select one of the files, frequently from the open file, I pop back to the File Explorer list. How do I stop this?...
  5. Switching between apps automatically

Switching between apps automatically: I have a new ASUS laptop and when I open something like File Explorer and then select one of the files, frequently from the open file, I pop back to the File Explorer list. How do I stop this?...
  6. Windows 10 "Your Phone" App - Switch between Desktop and Laptop

Windows 10 "Your Phone" App - Switch between Desktop and Laptop: I wish to be able to use the My Phone app to connect my Android phone (which is running Android version 9) to two different PCs - a desktop when I am at home, and a laptop when I am out and about. I have connected the phone to my Windows 10 desktop PC with no problem. But I...
  7. Switching between full screen apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Switching between full screen apps: I know not many people use full screen apps, but how do you easily switch between them in 8/8.1 go to start screen load app go to start screen load another app now you can mouse to top left and select which app you want in 10 go to start screen load app and use...
  8. Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Store offers various apps that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free to download and...
  9. App - Reset on Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    App - Reset on Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: App - Reset on Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Reset an App on Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Mobile build 15007, you can now reset a UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10 Mobile back to its original state if the...
  10. Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10: How to: Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10 How to Switch Between Open Apps in Windows 10 Windows 10 introduces a new feature called Task view. Task view is a virtual desktop manager that allows you to quickly switch between all of your open apps on multiple...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. switch between Windows on Windows phone

2. swith betwen apps windows 10 phone

3. windows 10 mobile switch between apps