Windows 10: switch-on problem

Discus and support switch-on problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After upgrading my Win 10, I now find at 'switch-on', the P.C now LOCKS at initial switch-on and needs to be switched , on/off, before booting Greatly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by vs6gy, Jun 4, 2017.

1. vs6gy Win User

switch-on problem

After upgrading my Win 10, I now find at 'switch-on', the P.C now LOCKS at initial switch-on and needs to be switched , on/off, before booting Greatly appreciate any help, why this should happen.

:)

vs6gy, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Switch. Win User

Lumia 535 Factory Reset Failed, Sad Face SOLVED

unable to find a bootable option error appears while downloading the the package. Is it normal?

Switch., Jun 4, 2017
  3. Switch. Win User
    Lumia 535 Factory Reset Failed, Sad Face SOLVED

do I need to insert the battery after installing the emergency flash? or after the whole package installation? because I have to disconnect the usb cable to insert the battery. btw lumia 730 is the
    phone.

Switch., Jun 4, 2017
  4. switch-on problem

Hi vs6gy. Welcome to the TenForums @vs6gy

Next time your system is up could your enter this command at a command prompt(admin)

powercfg -h off

This shuts off hibernation and Windows Fast StartUp.

Then could you test and report back.

If this fixes issues you can turn both back on by issuing command again only this time with the word On.

You can then disable only Fast StartUp and retest.

Could you also tell us which version and build of Win 10 you are using.

Windows key + R, type winver, enter.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 8, 2017
  5. vs6gy Win User
    HI Ken and thanks for the reply,sorry for delay been 'absent' for a couple of days . Shortly after submitting the post I got in touch with the PC manufacturer Chillblast,and they sent me a 'fix' right away,! By the way the PC desktop; Widows 10, version is, 1703 (build 15063206). Greatly appreciate your help , and have made note of your suggestions.. Aware that this is a Microsoft Windows problem. However again, many thanks Ken, best wishes

vs6gy, Jun 9, 2017
  6. Excellent. Please mark thread solved so others will find. Take care

Caledon Ken, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

switch-on problem

1. switch-on problem - Similar Threads - switch problem

2. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  3. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  4. not able to switch to microsoft account due network problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to switch to microsoft account due network problems: i want to download apps from microsoft store but for that i firstly need to sign to microsoft account while i am trying to do that after putting my email it s showing network errors...
  5. not able to switch to microsoft account due network problems

not able to switch to microsoft account due network problems: i want to download apps from microsoft store but for that i firstly need to sign to microsoft account while i am trying to do that after putting my email it s showing network errors...
  6. Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode: I switched out from windows 11 home S mode. It went OK, but now I had to perform an administrator level task disabling core integration and I could not. I am the only user of the computer, and the account info says I am administrator. Still, the disable button is inactive and...
  7. Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode

Problems with administrator status after switching from windows 11 home S mode: I switched out from windows 11 home S mode. It went OK, but now I had to perform an administrator level task disabling core integration and I could not. I am the only user of the computer, and the account info says I am administrator. Still, the disable button is inactive and...
  8. Did anyone face the problem of spontaneously switching from any one programme window to an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did anyone face the problem of spontaneously switching from any one programme window to an...: What I mean is that if File Explorer is open, it may spontaneously switch from the window of another open programme to the File Explorer window.What could be the cause?...
  9. Did anyone face the problem of spontaneously switching from any one programme window to an...

Did anyone face the problem of spontaneously switching from any one programme window to an...: What I mean is that if File Explorer is open, it may spontaneously switch from the window of another open programme to the File Explorer window.What could be the cause?...
  10. I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.

I switched my motherboard and now the DRAM debug light is on, what is the problem.: I recently switched out my motherboard and now the dram debug light is on. I switched the RAM out and still nothing is happening, there is no display...