Windows 10: Switch screen Action Center and notifications location

Discus and support Switch screen Action Center and notifications location in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! Just a quick question, is there a way to make action centre and its notifications to appear on the non default screen? I'm having the one I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SomaTGW, Nov 15, 2016.

1. SomaTGW Win User

Switch screen Action Center and notifications location

Hello!

Just a quick question, is there a way to make action centre and its notifications to appear on the non default screen? I'm having the one I'm not having a taskbar on as default so my games would appear on that and able to reach my taskbar easily on the other screen but when I run windowed (fullscreen/borderless) in games it pops up over it, affectively killing my dungeon group once even.

:)

SomaTGW, Nov 15, 2016
  2. John Vil Win User

Windows 10 backup to Toshiba external drive notification message on screen to fast to read, can I find the message on the computer?

Hello Sam,

Notifications can be modified. If you want to read what the notification was, you can click on the
    action center, located at the bottom-right corner of your screen, beside the date & time. If the message is no longer available in the action center, you may have to unplug/replug the device to make it appear again. You may also refer to this
    article to know more about changing your notification settings: Change
    notification settings in action center

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Nov 15, 2016
  3. jrose2002 Win User
    Auto-Hide Taskbar NOT working - Windows 10 Frustrations Continue

Clear the notifications from your action center, its located on the task bar next to the time and date . In your screen shot the icon shows that you have items in it.

I was having this problem also took me a while to figure it out because i don't use the notification center.

jrose2002, Nov 15, 2016
  4. pbcopter Win User

I don't believe it can be moved but you could try turning it off while you are gaming.
    Select the start screen
    Type Turn System Icons on or off
    Press enter, then turn off Action Center.

pbcopter, Nov 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Switch screen Action Center and notifications location - Similar Threads - Switch screen Action

2. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  3. Notifications and Action Center not working.

Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  4. Action center not showing notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not showing notifications: Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications. For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get notification popup like in first picture. But when I open it, there is nothing. The popup icon clears after wards as if I...
  5. Notification in Action Center by PowerShell

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification in Action Center by PowerShell: Hi! I found on the web script to notify any action in PowerShell. I'm not PowerShell friendly, still using command line. I need to customize script to remove notify icon in taskbar. I tried to change few values, but never successfully. Can anybody help me with removing...
  6. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  7. No notification in action center

No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  8. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  9. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968
  10. Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center: Hi, I'am unable to switch on the apps-notification switch in action center. The switch is fade out. I'am not aware if this worked before, I just run Windows 10 for 2 days 11186