Windows 10: switching back and forth between bluetooth speakers without restart

Discus and support switching back and forth between bluetooth speakers without restart in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just got a flip 4 bluetooth speaker and easily linked it to my desktop Windows 10 computer. To get it to play audio from my desktop, I had to go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by scooter60624, Sep 23, 2017.

1. switching back and forth between bluetooth speakers without restart

I just got a flip 4 bluetooth speaker and easily linked it to my desktop Windows 10 computer. To get it to play audio from my desktop, I had to go into the control panel and select the bluetooth speaker as the default audio device and then restart (as it did not "recognize" the change without restarting). Similarly, to switch back to my regular desktop speakers, I needed to change the default speaker setting again and restart. Do I need to restart my computer every time I want to switch to my bluetooth speaker? Is there a way it can be enabled without restarting? Is there a way for *both* my bluetooth speaker and regular desktop speakers to be enabled simultaneously?

Thanks!

:)

scooter60624, Sep 23, 2017

2. vga keeps switching back and forth between the dedicated and the integrated one

my games starts lagging while palying it even though i have the right spec and i have updated the latest drivers and i uninstalled it as the help support suggested but i still have that issue. please help

sajidjazook, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    vga keeps switching back and forth between the dedicated and the integrated one

Hi,

There are several reasons as to why you're experience lag when playing your game on your computer. If you're playing your game online, a network interruption while connecting to the game server is one of the possible reason why it lags. Are you experiencing
    the issue to all games that you have on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check if you installed the latest Windows Updates to your computer to make sure that it was not causing the issue. You may refer to this
    link about how to install Windows 10 Updates.

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Sep 23, 2017
Thema:

switching back and forth between bluetooth speakers without restart

1. switching back and forth between bluetooth speakers without restart - Similar Threads - switching forth between

2. my power plan keeps switching back and forth between high performance and balanced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my power plan keeps switching back and forth between high performance and balanced: so this isnt the first time this has happened but in the past it was down to MSI centre and its 'user scenario' setting , however recently this problem has started happening again with my cpu usage staying at 100% most of the time while only opening task manager. i currently...
  3. my power plan keeps switching back and forth between high performance and balanced

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my power plan keeps switching back and forth between high performance and balanced: so this isnt the first time this has happened but in the past it was down to MSI centre and its 'user scenario' setting , however recently this problem has started happening again with my cpu usage staying at 100% most of the time while only opening task manager. i currently...
  4. Cant switch between speakers and headphones without unplugging the headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant switch between speakers and headphones without unplugging the headphones: I cant find my speakers on the output devices, although when i plug out my headphones, they are automatically connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-between-speakers-and-headphones/e25db9b7-8303-42db-af28-0b2907bbafcc
  5. Cant switch between speakers and headphones without unplugging the headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant switch between speakers and headphones without unplugging the headphones: I cant find my speakers on the output devices, although when i plug out my headphones, they are automatically connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-between-speakers-and-headphones/e25db9b7-8303-42db-af28-0b2907bbafcc
  6. Cant switch between speakers and headphones without unplugging the headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Switching between Headphones and Speakers. Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between Headphones and Speakers. Help: Hey guys, im using speakers most of the time but switch to my headset when i want to talk to someone (DUH). I have my speakers plugged into the back of my pc and my headphones in the front/top in the specific headset port, now my problem is, that i always have to plug or...
  8. Audio Device Keeps switching back and forth

Audio Device Keeps switching back and forth: I've had this problem for a day or 2, it's frustrating. Whenever I launch sound options, or something similar to sound then my audio devices go crazy. If you click the sound slider thing, you can select an output device there. Mine just keeps switching between Speakers and...
  9. System Sound keep muting when switching between bluetooth speaker and built in speaker

System Sound keep muting when switching between bluetooth speaker and built in speaker: [ATTACH] I noticed that recently sometime system sound just muted itself for whatever reason when I switch between bluetooth speaker and laptop built in speaker....
  10. Switching back and forth between Android tab and Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching back and forth between Android tab and Windows 10 laptop: I recently got a wireless GMYLE Universal Aluminum Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard with Trackpad for All Windows Android PC Tablet Smartphone ....my phone and tablet don't seem to care about leaving and returning as all I have to do is switch the keyboard off and both Androids...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to switch back and forth from bluetooth speaker to bluetooth heaphones to computer speakes