Windows 10: Switching from AOL to Chrome where is my address book?

Discus and support Switching from AOL to Chrome where is my address book? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I can open my contacts but they are my PHONE contacts. Please somene with gmail tell me where my AOL address book is on chrome/gmail. Write an... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by purplelover, May 15, 2017.

1. Switching from AOL to Chrome where is my address book?

I can open my contacts but they are my PHONE contacts.

Please somene with gmail tell me where my AOL address book is on chrome/gmail.

Write an email

• Open Gmail.
    • In the top left, click Compose.
    • In the "To" field, add recipients. HOW? If you want, you can also add recipients in the "cc" and "bcc" fields.
    • Add a subject.
    • Write your message.
    • At the bottom of the page, click Send.

:)

purplelover, May 15, 2017
  2. kathy_209 Win User

0x800cc0f

I have Verizon email address now run by AOL. Suddenly I stopped being able to receive emails and still can send and I can get emails on my IPAD and S8. Is Microsoft Edge the problem. I did switch to Chrome and getting same problem. How do I fix it?

kathy_209, May 15, 2017
  3. JoanL. Win User
    how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

* Merged *

MSP, please answer.

I have Windows 10

I do not use Edge

I have an Ad Blocker on Internet Explorer and on Google Chrome

I believe my AOL is a desktop version. I have an AOL e-mail address in addition to other e-mail addresses. I get ads on my mail page. How can I block them. I am told by someone in the MS Community that AOL is a discontinued product and please update
    to a safer browser. ???

JoanL., May 15, 2017
  4. vgchat Win User

Switching from AOL to Chrome where is my address book?

vgchat, May 15, 2017
  5. I do not want to move all the contacts, just my address book from Aol. I need the names, addresses, phone numbers, and any infornation I added.

The Contacts I moved has all contact names and most have no phone numbers. they are interent friends only. I just want my AOL addrresses added to my gmail account

purplelover, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Switching from AOL to Chrome where is my address book?

1. Switching from AOL to Chrome where is my address book? - Similar Threads - Switching AOL Chrome

2. How do I delete outdated addresses from my billing address book?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I delete outdated addresses from my billing address book?: The buttons for Editing and Deleting my addresses are not clickable and the help is not... helpful I only have one payment method setup which does not use those addresses. Any way to delete them? I don't want to delete my Microsoft account... Here's what it says:...
  3. address book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    address book: How do I go about setting up and address book ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book/ace89429-5b53-48bf-b12c-0a7e752d23c4
  4. address book where can I find in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    address book where can I find in Windows 10: I would like to create an address book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/address-book-where-can-i-find-in-windows-10/2dea8451-06d5-4ae5-aca5-5fa03800120b
  5. Address Book

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Address Book: when I want to send a new email my address book does not show up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/address-book/af94b9f3-010d-413a-b730-3ce5d78267bf
  6. Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail - where's the address book?: Starting our on Win 10. Problems ongoing with Thunderbird after many years of good use so trying out the Mail which comes with Win10. First thing is to address mail but I can't see any contacts/address bk/or other list of contacts. Is this intentional? are contacts stores...
  7. Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app import address book FROM Thunderbird: How do I import address book from Thunderbird to Windows Mail? What protocol does Mail support? 59694
  8. restoring address book

in Browsers and Email
    restoring address book: If I switch from Windows 10 Mail to Windows Live Mail, will that restore direct access to my address book contacts? Or would Thunderbird do it? I'm getting tired of W10 mail's cumbersome process for addressing emails 34091
  9. Address Book - Outlook - missing

in Browsers and Email
    Address Book - Outlook - missing: my computer was updated early hours this morning, 13 December, but i notice now that my address book in my email Outlook is missing. how do I get it back? .... I presume it must still be there, somewhere!! 33653
  10. Cannot access address book from Word 2007

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access address book from Word 2007: When opening my address book in Word 2007 to copy in an address, I get the message "Either there is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the messaging request.." This has worked repeatedly in the past. I have no problem using the address book...