Windows 10: switching harddrives

Discus and support switching harddrives in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is it possible to switch hard drives out of a laptop one in it is running windows 7 and the one i want to put in it is running windows 10pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PRINCE RALEIGH II, Jul 13, 2018.

1. switching harddrives

is it possible to switch hard drives out of a laptop one in it is running windows 7 and the one i want to put in it is running windows 10pro

:)

PRINCE RALEIGH II, Jul 13, 2018
  2. infocus Win User

Best gaming harddrive Sugestion ???

Seagate states on their 750gb,32mb cache harddrive that the best application is video surveillance.(liquor stores,how very sad and completly overpriced for the amount of problems they have).Yet Passmark lists this near the top of their harddrive page.Any one have a suggestion for something that will last.(maybe samsung???)
    Also I was considering a Raidmax hybrid 2 sli 630w powersupply.Any thoughts on Raidmax??

infocus, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Jul 13, 2018
  4. reverze Win User

switching harddrives

harddrive error testing software

Well so far in the past two days I've had 3 lock ups followed by an error saying "a disk read error occurred"

I need some type of software to test my harddrive and make sure it's ok.

Suggestions?

reverze, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

switching harddrives

1. switching harddrives - Similar Threads - switching harddrives

2. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...
  3. Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor won't switch focus on left click and hover, only right click: My laptop is an Acer Aspire 5 A514-54-52UP running i5-1135G7 and Windows 10 22H2.For a view weeks, my laptop won't change focus to another window or to the taskbar-and-desktop if I left click or hover my cursor over the window, taskbar, or desktop.I have tried multiple...
  4. Switching os to different harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching os to different harddrive: I have win10 installed on the hdd in my laptop and I want to reinstall it to the ssd. Can I just reinstall and can I just delete the other copy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-os-to-different-harddrive/5838e501-dd0d-44ab-af43-849d4e169f7b
  5. Switching os to different harddrive

Switching os to different harddrive: I have win10 installed on the hdd in my laptop and I want to reinstall it to the ssd. Can I just reinstall and can I just delete the other copy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-os-to-different-harddrive/5838e501-dd0d-44ab-af43-849d4e169f7b
  6. Switching os to different harddrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive: I have a new M.2 with windows 10 pro OS running on my computer that replaced an old harddrive with windows 10 pro as well. before switching over I checked to make sure that my activation was tied to a digital license, and when I sign into my microsoft account I can see it...
  8. Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive: I have a new M.2 with windows 10 pro OS running on my computer that replaced an old harddrive with windows 10 pro as well. before switching over I checked to make sure that my activation was tied to a digital license, and when I sign into my microsoft account I can see it...
  9. Activation error after switching to a ssd from harddrive

10. Switching harddrives and Getting Devices Ready message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switching harddrives and Getting Devices Ready message: Hello All I have a Thinkpad W530, which I love. I decided recently to get another used one just in case anything happens hardware-wise to the first one. Because I use this for freelance work, I want to be able to switch drives into the new one and keep working and figure...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. easy switching harddrives on same computer