Windows 10: Switching off S mode from Windows OS

Discus and support Switching off S mode from Windows OS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Need some help please on switching off S mode from Windows 10 OS that was preinstalled on a new Surface Pro that I just bought. I want to download a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelanieZP, Sep 4, 2018.

1. MelanieZP Win User

Switching off S mode from Windows OS

Need some help please on switching off S mode from Windows 10 OS that was preinstalled on a new Surface Pro that I just bought. I want to download a non-Office app but it won't let me, saying the only way to do it is by switching S mode off. It directs me to Office Store via the self-generated link and says press the "Get button" but there isn't one. How do I switch off S mode (especially without needing to repurchase Windows)? Thanks in advance for your help.

:)

MelanieZP, Sep 4, 2018

2. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Blogger Compiles List of 50 Reasons to Switch to Mac OS X

Somebody took the time and effort to write a fairly neutral list of reasons why people should switch from any Microsoft operating system to Mac OS X. The full list is available at the source link, but I think you might be interested in what made the top five.
    Source: Some Blog on the Interweb

zekrahminator, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Switching off S mode from Windows OS

little cat, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

Switching off S mode from Windows OS

1. Switching off S mode from Windows OS - Similar Threads - Switching off mode

2. issue switching off of s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issue switching off of s mode: im having issues switching off of s mode, I go to the app store and press get but i keep getting the same message ''something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.'' with a code of JM2gVQeiGU26CTkh. 12....
  3. issue switching off of s mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue switching off of s mode: im having issues switching off of s mode, I go to the app store and press get but i keep getting the same message ''something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.'' with a code of JM2gVQeiGU26CTkh. 12....
  4. switching from S mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    switching from S mode: I Installed a trial Parallels Desktop v17 . I joined the Windows Preview program and downloaded Windows 10 insider for ARM and installed it. This runs in S mode but I need it to run in non S mode. However when I go to deactivate S mode, Microsoft tells me I don't have a valid...
  5. Can not switch off S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not switch off S mode: I just bought a Lenova laptop computer & I can not sitch off S mode. I get as far as the page that says get & click on it. All I get is a message saying "working on it". And that is where it gets stuck at. Nothing more happens. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. switch off s mode

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    switch off s mode: I follow all the cinstructions to get off the s mode in windows 10.. but nothing works... When i go to widnows store i see the message-error "ask the IT of yout system", and the download button is not clickable. What can i do ? Have you seen it again?...
  7. Unable to Switch Off S Mode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Switch Off S Mode: I just bought a brand new laptop, a Lenova Ideapad 3, straight out of the box, and nothing, nothing I do undoes the entirely useless waste of time S mode. I've updated Windows 10 and the Windows shop and still I get the same error message "Something happened and we couldn't...
  8. How to switch off S mode?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to switch off S mode?: Today, S mode has become an annoyance and prevents me from installing software. I have Win 10 Edu version 1803, OS version 17134.16.10. I'm unable to follow the typical advice of going to "Updates and security", "Activation", "Switch to Store" since there is no such button in...
  9. Can’t switch S mode off

Can’t switch S mode off: Just tried to download steam on my laptop and was told by a pop up that i need to remove S mode. When i have tried to remove it, it then says i cant and I need to check with my IT or system administrator however i wont have that as its a brand new laptop. any help will be...
  10. Switching from S Mode

Switching from S Mode: Hello. Ive recently purchased a laptop with windows 10. i need to switch from S mode. I go to the store and select 'Get' but then all I have is an error message 0x80070426. What might I be doing wrong?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error when switching off the s mode