Windows 10: Switching Pages

Discus and support Switching Pages in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 Pro, with the latest updates. Whenever I am on a web page that requires a password to login (specially in banks) after typing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Rudysan51, May 17, 2016.

1. Rudysan51 Win User

Switching Pages

I am running Windows 10 Pro, with the latest updates. Whenever I am on a web page that requires a password to login (specially in banks) after typing the password, instead of going to the next page, it goes back to the main screen with all the icons, and I have to open the next page from the task bar. That also happens when I close a page even having other pages opened. Any ideas of how to fix this? Thanks

Switching Pages [​IMG]

:)

Rudysan51, May 17, 2016

2. switching pages and timing

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 14:04:30 +0000, grgr4 wrote:

As I originally suspected you're in the wrong forum.

Questions concerning Windows Phone 7 development should be posted here:

Msdn forums

MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

http://www.identit.ca

Want custom ringtones on your Windows Phone 7 device?

On a clear disk you can seek forever. -- Denning

Paul Adare, May 17, 2016
  3. switching pages and timing

On Thu, 23 Dec 2010 13:43:22 +0000, grgr4 wrote:

Are you sure you're in the correct forum? You're asking if there's a way

with the Windows Phone 7 browser to automatically switch between open

pages, or are you asking about some web application you're developing.

Your question is very short on any real details that would enable someone

to actually be able to answer it. My guess is that you're likely in the

wrong forum to begin with.

MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager

http://www.identit.ca

Want custom ringtones on your Windows Phone 7 device?

In computer science, we stand on each other's feet. -- Brian Reid

Paul Adare, May 17, 2016
Thema:

Switching Pages

1. Switching Pages - Similar Threads - Switching Pages

2. My Laptop keeps closing the time and language page after i switch my laptop manual language...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop keeps closing the time and language page after i switch my laptop manual language...: My Laptop keeps closing the time and language page after i switch my laptop manual language to chinese, I think this may be something in the pack i downloaded to keep me from changing the manual language....
  3. My Laptop keeps closing the time and language page after i switch my laptop manual language...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop keeps closing the time and language page after i switch my laptop manual language...: My Laptop keeps closing the time and language page after i switch my laptop manual language to chinese, I think this may be something in the pack i downloaded to keep me from changing the manual language....
  4. Switching from a video to a different page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Switching from a video to a different page: Why does switching from a video to a different page sometimes cut off the sound and sometimes not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-from-a-video-to-a-different-page/d7ecd1d1-5d2e-4d2b-b1e3-fe4ec02cda94
  5. Switching from a video to a different page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching from a video to a different page: Why does switching from a video to a different page sometimes cut off the sound and sometimes not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switching-from-a-video-to-a-different-page/d7ecd1d1-5d2e-4d2b-b1e3-fe4ec02cda94
  6. Switching from a video to a different page

7. Switch out of S Mode - Unable to load the page

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switch out of S Mode - Unable to load the page: I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop Go, currently in Windows 10 Home S Mode.I want to switch out, but when i click the "Go to store" button Windows store pops up and show a message:"Unable to load the page" - Try laterError code: 0x80131500I already tried:- WSreset.exe- Signin...
  8. Switch out of S Mode - Unable to load the page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switch out of S Mode - Unable to load the page: I have a Microsoft Surface Laptop Go, currently in Windows 10 Home S Mode.I want to switch out, but when i click the "Go to store" button Windows store pops up and show a message:"Unable to load the page" - Try laterError code: 0x80131500I already tried:- WSreset.exe- Signin...
  9. Switch out of S Mode - Unable to load the page

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Switch out of S Mode - Unable to load the page