Windows 10: Syaptics Touchpad driver load error (Code 10)

Discus and support Syaptics Touchpad driver load error (Code 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My touchpad on my Toshiba laptop suddenly stopped working upon opening it yesterday morning. I initially tried rebooting which doesn't work. In device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Serenity82, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Syaptics Touchpad driver load error (Code 10)

My touchpad on my Toshiba laptop suddenly stopped working upon opening it yesterday morning. I initially tried rebooting which doesn't work. In device manager it has an exclamation point for the driver. The error message tends to vary, but all have (Code 10) in common. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the synaptics driver, as well as utilizing a system restore point. I have also tried different driver versions. At this point I am unsure if it is a software or hardware issue. I just upgraded to Windows 10 last Friday. My laptop was working better than it had in a while until the touchpad stopped working. Finally I know it is not due to one of the function keys disabling it. Any help is appreciated to diagnose this. Thank you!

:)

Serenity82, Aug 5, 2015
  2. mjbpmr Win User

touchpad doesn 't work

lenovo syaptic touchpad doesn't work after windows 10 download.

mjbpmr, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Touchpad doesn't scroll anymore with Windows 10

I just upgraded to windows 10, and my touchpad no longer will do the 2 finger scroll! Most other multi-finger gestures seem to work fine, including 2 finger click, but no scrolling. This is really irksome. I checked all my settings, including the settings
    for the touchpad provided by Syaptics (on my 2014 Lenovo yoga 2 pro). What do I do to fix this? I've checked windows update too, but there are no updates available.

MichaelZ08, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Syaptics Touchpad driver load error (Code 10)

1. Syaptics Touchpad driver load error (Code 10) - Similar Threads - Syaptics Touchpad driver

2. Driver loading error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver loading error: My computer was ratted last year and I reinstalled windows and deleted everything. A couple months back i re-installed windows again . everytime I load my PC and login to windows I get a error that says : A driver cannot load on this device Driver:amsdk.sys A security...
  3. touchpad code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad code 10: Earlier today my touchpad stop working and I tried to restart my computer still the same. I check on device manager it shows code 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-code-10/235432c0-5946-4147-90ce-fe0b6fd0565e
  4. touchpad code 10

touchpad code 10: Earlier today my touchpad stop working and I tried to restart my computer still the same. I check on device manager it shows code 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-code-10/235432c0-5946-4147-90ce-fe0b6fd0565e
  5. touchpad code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. windows 10, touchpad driver code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10, touchpad driver code 10: Hello,I am really struggling with my touchpad, as it will intermittently stop working all together and I am left disabling and reenabling the driver until it works, sometimes this requires 10+ restarts. I have a HP pavilion x360 running windows 10.Things I have...
  7. windows 10, touchpad driver code 10

windows 10, touchpad driver code 10: Hello,I am really struggling with my touchpad, as it will intermittently stop working all together and I am left disabling and reenabling the driver until it works, sometimes this requires 10+ restarts. I have a HP pavilion x360 running windows 10.Things I have...
  8. windows 10, touchpad driver code 10

9. Device Driver Code 10 Touchpad Not Working

Device Driver Code 10 Touchpad Not Working: I have a Samsung Galaxy Book Flex2 Alpha that the touchpad just stopped working on. I am getting Code 10 that device can't start. I have tried uninstalling driver and auto reinstall but I still get nothing. Touchpad does not even show up in device manager. I have done all...
  10. Load driver error

Load driver error: i keep getting an error message that reads as “ to install the device driver for your drive insert the installation media containing the driver files and then click ok note: the intallation media can be a cd dvd ir usb drive” and i dont know if its because im trying to use...
Tags: