Windows 10: Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update

Discus and support Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Ever since I upgraded to the Creators Update, the Synaptics touchpad application icon has not been showing up on my system tray. Within the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by djdelarosa25, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update

Ever since I upgraded to the Creators Update, the Synaptics touchpad application icon has not been showing up on my system tray. Within the application, the "Display icon on system tray" option is ticked on. I tried reinstalling the drivers and after a few reboots, it doesn't show up again. While the service is running on the background, gestures such as the two-finger scroll don't work anymore. Can anyone help me out here?

:)

djdelarosa25, Apr 19, 2017

2. Malwarebytes Premium icon no longer in System Tray after latest update

Ever since I had updates to my Windows 10 on Saturday, January 6, 2018, my Malwarebytes Premium icon is missing in my System Tray. The option in my Malwarebytes program to have the icon to show up in the System Tray is on, so I don't know why this is
    happening. I've tried every thing I can think of, but nothing works. Does anybody else have the same problem and knows how to fix this?

LynnPeterson1, Apr 19, 2017
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Malwarebytes Premium icon no longer in System Tray after latest update

Hello Lynn,

One possible reason why the software icon is missing on the system tray from your desktop is may be due to missing or corrupted system files. In order for us to isolate the issue, we'd like to ask the following:

• We'd like to clarify, which Windows update are you referring? Is it Fall Creators Update?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages before or after setting your program to show up in the system tray?

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Apr 19, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update

spunk, Apr 19, 2017
Thema:

Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update

1. Synaptics icon missing from system tray ever since Creators Update - Similar Threads - Synaptics icon missing

2. Windows 11 Microphone Icon Missing from system tray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microphone Icon Missing from system tray: Hi there,My microphone icon is missing in the system tray for windows, how do I fix this?I'm running Windows 11 Home 22H2, 22621.2428, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0 With an Alienware m15 laptop, I can't see the microphone icon at all in the system tray and...
  3. Windows 11 Microphone Icon Missing from system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Microphone Icon Missing from system tray: Hi there,My microphone icon is missing in the system tray for windows, how do I fix this?I'm running Windows 11 Home 22H2, 22621.2428, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0 With an Alienware m15 laptop, I can't see the microphone icon at all in the system tray and...
  4. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  5. System tray missing wifi icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray missing wifi icon: Apparently, my wifi icon still show up when I connected to my home network but somehow it magically disappear whenever I go out and try to connect to public wifi. Do I have to reinstall or I can fix this manually...
  6. Since latest Windows update the DATE is missing from my System Tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since latest Windows update the DATE is missing from my System Tray: I use small taskbar icons as being a power user I have may icons. The DATE and time used to show on my System Tray until the latest Windows update yesterday which Windows insisted I do. Now only the TIME shows .. how do I get the DATE back and still keep small icons?...
  7. battery icon missing from system tray

battery icon missing from system tray: I jjusst noticed that my battery icon is missing from the system tray in windows 10. this has never happend before. How do i get it back? this windows 10. I have never had any problems with icons in the system tray If i cick on the "hide" arrow, it shows but i'd like to...
  8. Battery on system tray, icon missing

Battery on system tray, icon missing: Battery icon missing on system tray randomly shows up then disappears again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-on-system-tray-icon-missing/20a9815b-0d1d-4cb5-b224-cc900a2c93ba
  9. Blurry Tray Icons Since Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Tray Icons Since Update: Yesterday morning I updated my Windows 10 and since then have been getting an issue with my tray icons being blurry. I've tried restarting my PC, as well as turning the new advanced scaling option on/off. It's not a huge deal and doesn't negatively affect performance or...
  10. One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive Icon Missing From System Tray: I have been having some weird problem with One Drive and have received several suggestions to look at the settings of One Drive by right clicking on the System Tray One Drive icon. That icon is not in the System Tray. How do I find it? Thank you. 21870

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synaptic touch pad not in notification tray

2. WHERE IS MY SYNAPTICS ICON

3. synaptics icon missing

4. remove synaptics icon from system tray,
  5. msi synaptics tray icon,
  6. icon for synaptics,
  7. synaptics touchpad tray software,
  8. synaptics system tray software,
  9. synaptics tray icon missing