Windows 10: Synaptics off after restart explorer

Discus and support Synaptics off after restart explorer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everybody, have a nice day =]] I found a problem in my pc (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ver 10586.104 [not insider]) that: When I start up computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by phamthanhnhan, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Synaptics off after restart explorer

Hello everybody, have a nice day =]]
    I found a problem in my pc (Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ver 10586.104 [not insider]) that:
    When I start up computer, Synaptics startup too, and that what I want, but while playing some game, I have to adjust the resolution lower (HD), and after that, I turn it back to normal (full HD). Therefore, some object in that desktop and taskbar didn't diskplay correctly so I have to restart explore.exe in task manager, but after I restart explorer, synaptics didn't work any more (the icon in the taskbar is disappear,too). (Note: Include can't use 2 finger zooming, rolling, ....)
    So, may I ask some of you can help me prevent Synaptics from end task it self, if there is no solution for that, can someone show me how to start Synaptics back again ? (I can't find where to start Synaptics if it crashed or ended)

Thank you all

:)

phamthanhnhan, Feb 22, 2016

2. [SOLVED] Windows 10 Automatically updates Synaptics Driver and it doesn't work.

UPDATE:

Synaptics works now. If you're having the same problem, simply restart your computer. It's a double restart. I restarted my computer after synaptics finished updating and then i had to restart it again. This problem no longer exists and i can see microsoft
    taking initiative in simplifying windows 10 through the use of the touchpad. Although switching desktops with your touchpad is still an unavailable feature, the synaptics update added more gestures for your convenience.

Alexander Rex Jonathan, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Synaptics DOESNT WORK on Windows 10, ASUS K53SC

I've found what the SYNAPTICS now work in windows explorer BUT not in the apps, like Edge or Mail or start menu or the store, anything that is an app synaptics doesn't work in it, but it works perfectly fine in the programs and in the windows explorer
    and even internet explorer

Yousef J. Hoobani, Feb 22, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Synaptics off after restart explorer

The Synaptics touchpad activation is usually started by a process found here:

C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP look in this folder and find SynTPEnh.exe

See if it will restart by running this file.

If yours is different look in Task Manager on the Startup tab and find the Synaptics entry. Right click on it and select "Open file location"

philc43, Feb 22, 2016
  5. thanks for helping me, but I so sad that, Synaptics still not enable again (and also the icon in system tray)

phamthanhnhan, Feb 22, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    It is possible that your synaptics process has crashed but is still showing in the Task Manager list of processes and prevents the restart. If it is you could try end task then restart.

Synaptics off after restart explorer [​IMG]

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Synaptics off after restart explorer

1. Synaptics off after restart explorer - Similar Threads - Synaptics off restart

2. Problems after restarting Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems after restarting Windows Explorer: I ended the windows explorer task by accident. I followed another question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-ended-the-explorerexe-process/73a26688-abef-4c25-9e0c-13e84aacb50b, and got my solution. But, after that, I am facing some serious...
  3. Problems after restarting Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after restarting Windows Explorer: I ended the windows explorer task by accident. I followed another question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-ended-the-explorerexe-process/73a26688-abef-4c25-9e0c-13e84aacb50b, and got my solution. But, after that, I am facing some serious...
  4. Problems after restarting Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Explorer bug after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer bug after restart: Hi all,I have come across an annoying bug that is haunting me for a while now.It all started in Windows 10. After a reboot, the login screen does not load for a while before I can choose my user and log into the system and then Windows Explorer does not load pretty much. All...
  6. BSOD after turning off or restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after turning off or restarting: Hello I'm having this issue for a while. I ran HP diagnostic and detected a Hardrive failure, then I replaced the Drive but the blue screen continues to show. I'll appreciate your help....
  7. Synaptics mouse software keeps resetting after restart - Win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Synaptics mouse software keeps resetting after restart - Win 10: Hello. I rolled back to Synaptics 19.5.35.15, because on the new version there was no options to change the mouse behavior (changing the scrolling direction, etc.). So with this old version I can change the behavior, but I have to reset it after every Win10 restart. I...
  8. Monitor Not Turning Off After Restart

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Not Turning Off After Restart: On my machine the monitor isn't turning off immediately after a restart. It's not been logged into yet, but it's simply staying on. Normally it sleeps very quickly if no one logs on at the lock screen. What might be the cause of this? 137103
  9. Monitor Not Turning Off After Restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor Not Turning Off After Restart: On my machine the monitor isn't turning off immediately after a restart. It's not been logged into yet, but it's simply staying on. Normally it sleeps very quickly if no one logs on at the lock screen. What might be the cause of this? 137103
  10. Synaptics touchpad reverse scroll reverts on restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics touchpad reverse scroll reverts on restart: Does this happen for anyone else? I don't like the two finger reverse scroll that windows 8 and windows 10 uses on default. I prefer that when I swipe two fingers down the page goes down, not up. I go to the synaptic settings uncheck reverse scrolling and it works as I...