Windows 10: Synaptics Touch Pad Driver for Toshiba: new 7-Aug-15

Discus and support Synaptics Touch Pad Driver for Toshiba: new 7-Aug-15 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Toshiba released an updated Synaptics touch pad driver yesterday that fixed my scrolling issues:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JJarrett, Aug 7, 2015.

1. JJarrett Win User

Synaptics Touch Pad Driver for Toshiba: new 7-Aug-15

Toshiba released an updated Synaptics touch pad driver yesterday that fixed my scrolling issues:

http://support.toshiba.com/support/v...tentId=4002846

I had 2-finger scroll but not 1-finger scroll. I tried a solution of adding a DWORD to the registry that did not work (and I won't repost here since it didn't work).

The file is 168 MB so...it may take awhile to download. A reboot is required.

Good luck,
    John in Texas

:)

JJarrett, Aug 7, 2015

2. waking up issues

Hi thanks for helping. Its a 15-ay015tu notebook laptop. Its has a touch pad of synaptics touchpad. Itrieed for driver update but thete is no driver update

Aman Kumar365, Aug 7, 2015
  3. MattTulii Win User
    Windows 10 Apps unable to scroll continually

I installed the most recent updated Synaptic touch pad drivers for my make and model laptop and the problem is still the same with the touch pad. I can't scroll automatically up and down in the apps with my touch pad without having to manually click on the
    scroll bar to do so. My external wireless mouse is the only way to continuously scroll in the apps.

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6086

Model: PSAW0U-02N033

Current Synaptic Touch Pad: Posted Date: 2015-12-30 | Version: 15.2.11.1 | Size: 38.79M

If anyone can figure out what the problem might be as to why my touch pad driver is incompatible with the windows 10 apps, will be a Godsend. I'm not a fan of external mouses.

MattTulii, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Synaptics Touch Pad Driver for Toshiba: new 7-Aug-15

1. Synaptics Touch Pad Driver for Toshiba: new 7-Aug-15 - Similar Threads - Synaptics Touch Pad

2. Touch Pad Driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Pad Driver missing: I have recently updated my drivers and i made a restore point for it.After updating drivers, suddenly my trackpad stopped working so i went to device manager to look for the driver HID- touch pad and it wasnt there, when revealing the hidden drivers i could see it but it kept...
  3. Synaptics touch pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics touch pad: Some time ago I updated my UEFI BIOS and since then I haven't had access to the settings for my touch pad. Have tried updating. Device manager/Huan Interface Devices show:-HID-compliant touch pad - driver 10.0.19041.868 but dated 21/06/06-12C HID Device-Microsoft Input...
  4. Synaptics touch pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics touch pad: Some time ago I updated my UEFI BIOS and since then I haven't had access to the settings for my touch pad. Have tried updating. Device manager/Huan Interface Devices show:-HID-compliant touch pad - driver 10.0.19041.868 but dated 21/06/06-12C HID Device-Microsoft Input...
  5. Synaptics touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Disabling touch pad synaptics

Disabling touch pad synaptics: I am using a dell PC and I am on the latest windows version. I have recently updated my drivers. I restarted my computer after. Edit: I have Synaptics driver. I still have no option to disable touch pad in settings, control panel, and device manger. Why is there no disable...
  7. Touch pad Driver update.

Touch pad Driver update.: The new widows 10 update put in a driver that won't let me turn off my Touchpad. Had to reinstall my old driver. Do you think they will fix this. Don't know if old driver had a security problem....
  8. Synaptics touch pad

Synaptics touch pad: After the last Windows 10 update I can no longer disable my touch pad. I use a Logitech wireless mouse. The touch pad was disabled until the last update was installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synaptics-touch-pad/24bcf1e4-9885-4e22-8dbc-c3fa96e4b863
  9. Toshiba aterllite S55t touch pad is not working

Toshiba aterllite S55t touch pad is not working: Toshiba satellite S55t touch pad is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/toshiba-aterllite-s55t-touch-pad-is-not-working/d1ff685a-1086-4a89-b84e-b8de7b5e53ff
  10. synaptics touch pad scrolling feature is not working

synaptics touch pad scrolling feature is not working: Hi Josiah its me again .Another issue tell me if u can solve this . Iam having synaptics touch pad in which scrolling feature is not working in win 10 ,was working in windows 8 . Can u guide me ? 14955