Windows 10: synaptics touch pad scrolling feature is not working

Discus and support synaptics touch pad scrolling feature is not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Josiah its me again .Another issue tell me if u can solve this . Iam having synaptics touch pad in which scrolling feature is not working in win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sevukar, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Sevukar Win User

synaptics touch pad scrolling feature is not working

Hi Josiah its me again .Another issue tell me if u can solve this . Iam having synaptics touch pad in which scrolling feature is not working in win 10 ,was working in windows 8 . Can u guide me ?

:)

Sevukar, Aug 8, 2015

2. Touch Pad not working after upgrading to windows 10

Just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. The touch pad is not recognizing the taps. While the pointer responds to movements, the tap and the scroll features are not working. Tried updating the drivers, the system already has the latest drivers. This
    is a HP Pavillion DV6 laptop with Synaptics touch pad. All was working well until I tapped OK to install windows 10.

Navaneethakrishnan R, Aug 8, 2015
  3. MattTulii Win User
    Windows 10 Apps unable to scroll continually

I installed the most recent updated Synaptic touch pad drivers for my make and model laptop and the problem is still the same with the touch pad. I can't scroll automatically up and down in the apps with my touch pad without having to manually click on the
    scroll bar to do so. My external wireless mouse is the only way to continuously scroll in the apps.

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite A665-S6086

Model: PSAW0U-02N033

Current Synaptic Touch Pad: Posted Date: 2015-12-30 | Version: 15.2.11.1 | Size: 38.79M

If anyone can figure out what the problem might be as to why my touch pad driver is incompatible with the windows 10 apps, will be a Godsend. I'm not a fan of external mouses.

MattTulii, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Aug 9, 2015
  5. Josiah Win User
    sevukar.....just download driver identifier....its a free program that anyalzes all your drivers that need reinstalling or updating and the trusted secure sites that are for your type of computer...i used this program for when i had to get back my video card driver when i installed windows 10 use this link... Driver Identifier - The largest driver collection for all laptops & desktops. and you will be fine....

I know this will work.....

Josiah, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    @Sevukar please start new threads in future when the issue is significantly different from the initial issue.

Boozad, Aug 9, 2015
  7. troiade Win User
    So I went to the download site for Driver Identifier and Windows 10 was not in the list of systems requirements. So I'm holding off on the installation until I know for sure.

troiade, Aug 18, 2015
  8. Josiah Win User

lol bro, it doesnt maake much of a difference....its the same driver and it updates after time...Don't Worry, i've been using this for years...

I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE THIS WORKS!!!
    It Works For Me.........

(BTW if u have steam u can message me there, as i dont always check this site....)
    My Steam Profile: Steam Community :: MarKayno

Josiah, Aug 18, 2015
  9. Sevukar Win User
    my problem was with the updated driver , when i rolled back to old version it worked fine .

Sevukar, Aug 19, 2015
  10. Sevukar Win User
    ok cool

Sevukar, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. synaptics touch pad scrolling feature is not working - Similar Threads - synaptics touch pad

2. touch pad scroll key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touch pad scroll key not working: my touch pad left right crolling not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scroll-key-not-working/64b4dd80-f405-44cc-b5cd-90d68f24ba91
  3. touch pad scroll key not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch pad scroll key not working: my touch pad left right crolling not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scroll-key-not-working/64b4dd80-f405-44cc-b5cd-90d68f24ba91
  4. Synaptics touch pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics touch pad: Some time ago I updated my UEFI BIOS and since then I haven't had access to the settings for my touch pad. Have tried updating. Device manager/Huan Interface Devices show:-HID-compliant touch pad - driver 10.0.19041.868 but dated 21/06/06-12C HID Device-Microsoft Input...
  5. Synaptics touch pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics touch pad: Some time ago I updated my UEFI BIOS and since then I haven't had access to the settings for my touch pad. Have tried updating. Device manager/Huan Interface Devices show:-HID-compliant touch pad - driver 10.0.19041.868 but dated 21/06/06-12C HID Device-Microsoft Input...
  6. Synaptics touch pad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Disabling touch pad synaptics

Disabling touch pad synaptics: I am using a dell PC and I am on the latest windows version. I have recently updated my drivers. I restarted my computer after. Edit: I have Synaptics driver. I still have no option to disable touch pad in settings, control panel, and device manger. Why is there no disable...
  8. Touch pad scrolling

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch pad scrolling: Just did an update and my touchpad scrolling is now reversed. Been pulling down to scroll down for years and now it is reversed. How do I revert back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scrolling/d25a86e9-a66b-4a95-b4de-9b61aef7e088
  9. Synaptics touch pad

Synaptics touch pad: After the last Windows 10 update I can no longer disable my touch pad. I use a Logitech wireless mouse. The touch pad was disabled until the last update was installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/synaptics-touch-pad/24bcf1e4-9885-4e22-8dbc-c3fa96e4b863
  10. Touch Pad Scrolling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch Pad Scrolling: Hello, Im tring to get my touchpad to be able to scroll again and I can't find anything that works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-scrolling/89ebfb00-bfb4-4e3d-897d-969fdfa105c8