Windows 10: synaptics touchpad 19.5.10.125 driver from microsoft fail

Discus and support synaptics touchpad 19.5.10.125 driver from microsoft fail in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a problem with windows that downloads the driver does not match. ie synaptics touchpad 19.5.10.125 .. is there a solution to this problem. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Adityar, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Adityar Win User

synaptics touchpad 19.5.10.125 driver from microsoft fail

I have a problem with windows that downloads the driver does not match. ie synaptics touchpad 19.5.10.125 ..
    is there a solution to this problem. I've tried turning off automatic driver updates but to no avail

:)

Adityar, Apr 9, 2018
  2. Mike_J_D Win User

Windows10 precision touchpad corner taps

Hi, I recently got Asus Zenbook ux430 which has precision touchpad. While w10 supports few touchpad actions they're mainly gestures. I am looking for something elan/synaptics had in their drivers that allowed user to tap corners of touchpad to fire some
    actions.

I tried to install synaptics drivers but failed. I am not able to determine if my touchpad is elan or synaptics.

Mike_J_D, Apr 9, 2018
  3. MiksalQ Win User
    Cannot Change Scroll Direction or Turn Off Tap Click

My computer (Windows 10, MSI GE62VR 7RF Apache Pro) recently updated its Synaptics Driver for my touchpad. When it did so, it reset my scroll direction and re-enabled tap-click, neither of which I like. However, I could not find anywhere to change these
    settings back -- the best I found was to lower the sensitivity of tap-click, but not to turn it off. I tried rolling back the driver, uninstalling it completely, and then also re-installing and re-updating it, and at no point was I able to access any sort
    of screen that would enable me to change those settings. Is there somewhere that I'm missing that I should be looking?

ADDENDUM: The driver in question is Synaptics SMBus Touchpad, version 19.5.10.125. I did also try reverting to the driver available from the MSI website, though (which should theoretically be the version that shipped with my computer) and I could not change
    the settings there either, even though I have previously been able to.

MiksalQ, Apr 9, 2018
Thema:

synaptics touchpad 19.5.10.125 driver from microsoft fail

1. synaptics touchpad 19.5.10.125 driver from microsoft fail - Similar Threads - synaptics touchpad 125

2. Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Synaptic touchpad driver: I followed someone's instruction at this platform to "clear" RAM, which surprisingly worked. But I found out that Synaptic Touchpad driver got deleted from my system.I wanted to download and install Synaptic touchpad driver for my system, but I was unable to do that from HP...
  3. Synaptics touchpad driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics touchpad driver missing: I installed Windows 11 on my HP Notebook and since then I have been missing Synaptics touchpad driver from my pc. I checked hp support site but there is no official driver compatible. I even tried installing the versions compatible with Windows 10 but none worked. Could...
  4. Synaptics touchpad driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics touchpad driver missing: I installed Windows 11 on my HP Notebook and since then I have been missing Synaptics touchpad driver from my pc. I checked hp support site but there is no official driver compatible. I even tried installing the versions compatible with Windows 10 but none worked. Could...
  5. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad Drivers: First I had a Synaptics touchpad driver version 10.0something like that, scrolling with one fingervertical was working. But when I updated drivers to 19.0.12.98, both scrolling functionstwo-finger and one finger did not work. I have checked Synaptics' website and they don't...
  6. Synaptics touchpad driver not working

Synaptics touchpad driver not working: Hi all, I need help I'm not very good with computers but I can follow instructions very well if anyone can help me. My Touchpad stopped working. I've tried everything that I had Googled... I have an HP Laptop 15-bs1xx I tried to update the drivers in the device manager...
  7. Synaptics touchpad driver

Synaptics touchpad driver: Why can't I disable my touchpad? Every answer I get on Bing or Google is wrong. The "disable" button for the Synaptics touchpad driver is itself disabled. I have tried uninstalling the driver but it is still there after restart. I suppose I can walk around with duct tape on...
  8. Synaptics Touchpad Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Synaptics Touchpad Drivers: Hey guys. I've really been annoyed lately by the 'feature' my laptop (HP) has where it delays the use of the touchpad after typing. I found solutions on reddit from years ago, but they involve installing new drivers, which I can't find? Nowhere on the synaptics website can I...
  9. Synaptics TouchPad Driver Problem!

Synaptics TouchPad Driver Problem!: So i updated my laptop to windows 10 (clean install) and after that update i started downloading drivers and everything went well and good until i tried to install my touchpad drivers because they for some reason are non existant even in device manager. In device manager...
  10. Synaptics TouchPad Driver - Failed to Install

Synaptics TouchPad Driver - Failed to Install: Hi all. I have a friend who is having trouble making his Toshiba Satellite L50-A (PSKLWA-004001), Touchpad work. He said it hasn't been working several months so he has been using a USB mouse instead. I first tried installing the driver from 'mytoshiba' and no drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Synaptics 19.5.10.125

2. synaptics 19.5.10.125