Windows 10: Synaptics Touchpad On Windows 10

Discus and support Synaptics Touchpad On Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use this computer for mainly gaming and i had a friend tell me that windows 10 was much better for me to game on so i waited the 5 hours it took from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NateGreene, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Synaptics Touchpad On Windows 10

I use this computer for mainly gaming and i had a friend tell me that windows 10 was much better for me to game on so i waited the 5 hours it took from windows 7 to windows 10. Im left handed so when i play games i use wasd and use my right hand for moving the mouse. But with windows 10 the synaptics isnt the same as windows 7 even though ive turned off the palm check stuff and ive read similar articles like this one with the same exact problem with no solution (That i have found). Just like the other articles ive checked for updates for all that and there wasnt any updates i wish this can be fixed like i said above that on windows i had no problems but now i do i wish i didnt update. Synaptics Touchpad On Windows 10 :(

:)

NateGreene, Jul 16, 2018

2. Windows 10 - Windows Update - Rec this error: Synaptics driver update for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - Error 0x80070005

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated Synaptics Touchpad drivers. Try the below steps and check if it helps.

I would suggest you to download and install the latest Synaptics Touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website and uninstall the Synaptics touchpad drivers and re-install the same again.

Note: Make sure you download and save the TouchPad driver and installed it before uninstalling the same.

To uninstall Synaptic touchpad drivers, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager

• Locate Mice and other pointing devices and expand the same.

• Right-click the Synaptic driver and select
      Uninstall. (Note: keep the latest installed Synaptic driver)

• Restart the computer, if prompted.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Windows Update - Rec this error: Synaptics driver update for Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad - Error 0x80070005

There is no Synaptic driver under Mice and other pointing devices to uninstall. What now?

DoloresPart, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Vaio 7 Win User

Synaptics Touchpad On Windows 10

Latest Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10

After updating from b. 10240 to 10586.3 ( W 10 x64), Windows installed an older version of Synaptics 19.0.15.2, before I had 19.0.19.1.
    Also now, in Device Manager, it's listed under PS/2 Port touchpad, before it was SmBus.
    Windows Update does no longer provide 19.0.19.1 driver, Why??
    What are the recommended steps to get installed manually the latest Synaptics driver because with the currently installed driver, mouse scrolling does not work for Start menu - All apps, with 19.0.19.1 it used to work.
    Also what is the name of the x64 .inf to use for update synSmbDrv.inf or SynPD.inf??
    Thank you.

Vaio 7, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Synaptics Touchpad On Windows 10

1. Synaptics Touchpad On Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Synaptics Touchpad

2. Synaptics Touchpad Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics Touchpad Settings Not Working: So i have Windows 8.1 on my laptop, and for some reasons im trying to change my touchpad settings by going to Control Panel --> Mouse settings and there at the last tab where it shows device settings i go to that tab and then i click on settings, it opens for a second then...
  3. Synaptics Touchpad Settings Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Synaptics Touchpad Settings Not Working: So i have Windows 8.1 on my laptop, and for some reasons im trying to change my touchpad settings by going to Control Panel --> Mouse settings and there at the last tab where it shows device settings i go to that tab and then i click on settings, it opens for a second then...
  4. Tap to disable feature on Synaptics touchpad unavailable after WIN 11 update - HP ENVY notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tap to disable feature on Synaptics touchpad unavailable after WIN 11 update - HP ENVY notebook: Bought a barnd new HP Envy 14 e0002nj notebook with WIN 11 22H2. After the intial activation of the laptop, the tap to disable feature on the Synaptics touchpad ceased to work. Removal and reinstallation of the Synaptices driver did not help, as well as BIOS update. The "Roll...
  5. Tap to disable feature on Synaptics touchpad unavailable after WIN 11 update - HP ENVY notebook

Tap to disable feature on Synaptics touchpad unavailable after WIN 11 update - HP ENVY notebook: Bought a barnd new HP Envy 14 e0002nj notebook with WIN 11 22H2. After the intial activation of the laptop, the tap to disable feature on the Synaptics touchpad ceased to work. Removal and reinstallation of the Synaptices driver did not help, as well as BIOS update. The "Roll...
  6. Synaptics SMBus Touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synaptics SMBus Touchpad: The touchpad of my hp laptop suddenly stopped working yesterday and when I check the device manager, at first it was not showing then I clicked show hidden devices then it showed but it's now showing that danger sign on it and i dont know what to do. I tried updating,...
  7. Synaptics SMBus Touchpad

Synaptics SMBus Touchpad: The touchpad of my hp laptop suddenly stopped working yesterday and when I check the device manager, at first it was not showing then I clicked show hidden devices then it showed but it's now showing that danger sign on it and i dont know what to do. I tried updating,...
  8. Synaptics SMBus Touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. synaptics touchpad not working / i cannot scroll using the touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    synaptics touchpad not working / i cannot scroll using the touchpad: I had my computer wiped and windows 10 reinstalled. Everything works fine except for the touchpad -- I can click and move the pointer just fine but I cannot scroll even though in my mouse configuration it says it is enabled and it even "detects" my attempts to use the...
  10. No option on Synaptics Touchpad to removed SmartSense or PalmCheck, how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No option on Synaptics Touchpad to removed SmartSense or PalmCheck, how to fix this?: I use to be able to removed the smartsense/ palmcheck on my touchpad but this setting has since been removed. When opening up the properties on my Synaptics PrecisionTouchpad Filter Driver there is no option or way to remove being able to move the touchpad while holding down...