Windows 10: Synaptics USB Mouse

Discus and support Synaptics USB Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just seen this pal, Follow what I said on your other post if you can boss about removing ALL drivers and programs for the mouse and reinstalling a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ksiemb, Apr 5, 2018.

1. ksiemb Win User

Synaptics USB Mouse

The mouse is working fine, so I will leave the driver alone. My question is what causes the driver notification to not take effect. So,, evidently no one knows, so that is ok. thanks anyway ! do not know what boss means either !

ksiemb, Apr 5, 2018
  2. ksiemb Win User

HP Notebook-17-P161DX Windows 10
    Installed Synaptics USB Mouse - I keep receiving a Notification that the driver cannot be updated. When I click on the notification, it takes me to the update now Windows screen, but clicking on "Update Now", does nothing.
    And, I cannot get any response to emails sent to Synaptics !

:)

ksiemb, Apr 20, 2018
  3. Teddy2016 Win User
    Start menu

Hi!

What kind of mouse are you using? If synaptic mouse pad on laptop try a USB port wired mouse.

Teddy2016, Apr 20, 2018
  4. Synaptics USB Mouse

Problem with latest Windows 10 Update

I installed Windows latest update KB3211320 on January 26, 2017. A secondary update for Synaptic Mouse was also automatically installed as part of the update. Prior to the update my new [less than a month old] Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse was working
    perfectly. After the update it no longer worked. A System Restore to my last restore point failed to correct the fault, and I had to resort to a USB mouse. This morning the Bluetooth mouse was working again with no problems. But this afternoon, for no
    reason, in the middle of a job the same fault reoccurred, so back to the USB mouse. What was the Synaptic Mouse update supposed to be for? And what is a Synaptic Mouse? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

JohnCoffeyZL, Apr 20, 2018
  5. Just seen this pal,

Follow what I said on your other post if you can boss about removing ALL drivers and programs for the mouse and reinstalling a freshly downloaded version *Smile

kingtez1984, Apr 20, 2018
Thema:

Synaptics USB Mouse

1. Synaptics USB Mouse - Similar Threads - Synaptics USB Mouse

2. Synaptics Touchpad not working when USB mouse disconnected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synaptics Touchpad not working when USB mouse disconnected: Microsoft Windows [Versione 10.0.19042.685] HP ENVY Notebook model: M3Z71EA#ABZ Synaptics driver v19.5.35.54 I set "disable Synaptics when USB mouse is connected" and indeed the Trackpad will be disconnected when I use the USB mouse, But hen I disconnect the mouse the...
  3. windows 10 synaptics mouse enable window by hovering over it

windows 10 synaptics mouse enable window by hovering over it: hi, I'd like to disbale this function, but even if I disable it from the mouse settings, it's still working.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-synaptics-mouse-enable-window-by/baa0bdb4-0506-46a3-8f0b-4fb523805d72
  4. USB Mouse

USB Mouse: My USB port does not recognize any of my mice. I have tried several, all different brands. It does recognize a USB flash drive. I have checked the device manager, plug and play, started PC several times and nothing has worked. I have an HP Spectre 360, and have the latest...
  5. Synaptics Device Settings not shown in mouse properties

Synaptics Device Settings not shown in mouse properties: I've noticed that the Synaptics Device Settings are missing from my Touchpad settings. There are a number of settings in that category such as two finger scrolling and reverse scrolling. Driver is updated. How can I get the Synaptics Device Settings restored? Thanks for...
  6. Synaptics Mouse update

Synaptics Mouse update: My Dell Inspiron 15 3000-3552,Win-10, 1903 is picking up the Synaptics Mouse update again. Thought that was taken care of. How can I get rid of it? 137080
  7. Synaptics mouse 19.2.17.70 update will not load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Synaptics mouse 19.2.17.70 update will not load: Synaptics mouse 19.2.17.0 update will not load. I do manual updates and get the message that it loads, but next time I check foe update it is there again...
  8. Windows Updates problem installing Dell Synaptics mouse update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Updates problem installing Dell Synaptics mouse update: For the last couple of days, every time the laptop boots or reboots, Windows updates finds an update for Synaptics mouse, after clicking to install the update, the installation fails and an error is logged in Windows Event log. Today, I went to Dells webpage, and downloaded...
  9. Synaptics problem

Synaptics problem: Things were a bit dicey for a couple of days but now seem to have settled down and working properly. Thanks for your help!*Thumbs
  10. Synaptics touchpad

Synaptics touchpad: I would like to mention that upgrading to Windows 10 on 2 HP laptops. On the one that is older which had the synaptics driver 15.3.29.0 the tapping worked fine, on the newer unit the driver was current with version 19. something. With attempting to adjust the synaptics using...