Windows 10: Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

Discus and support Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ericnixmd, May 10, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

:)

ericnixmd, May 10, 2018

2. Outlook and iCloud

When I try to access my contacts in iCloud using Outlook 2013, an error comes up. It tells me the contacts folder in iCloud could not be opened. I checked the box when installing iCloud to sync mail and contacts with Outlook. Any help?

andrewrenee1999, May 11, 2018
  3. How to synchronize contacts' birthdays imported from iCloud into People App so they will show in Calendar App

Hi,

As per the query your contacts are synced with people app from iCloud but not birthdays.

Please provide us the below information.

- How did you imported contacts' and birthdays from iCloud into People App?

It is not possible to sync the iCloud calendar and contacts to the People App. You can only sync contacts and calendar using Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo mail and Windows live mail.

Keep us informed with the status of the issue.

Akheel Ahmed, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

1. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail - Similar Threads - Sync iCloud Contacts

2. Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 - iCloud contacts successfully sync, calendars do NOT: Hello! I'm using Windows 10 Pro (all updates as of July 27, 2019) and I am trying to get my iCloud calendars to sync to the Windows 10 calendar app. At first I had trouble with the "attention required" / "fix account" sync errors, and have since remedied this by using...
  3. AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    AOL Mail not syncing on Outlook: I've been running AOL Mail on Outlook for years. In the several weeks it has stopped automatically syncing received and sent emails. When I try to force a sync using "update folders" I get this error message: Task "synchronising subscribed folders …..; reported error...
  4. icloud not syncing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    icloud not syncing: my icloud is not sync with calendars https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-not-syncing/fdaf4703-ffe1-4a18-bd34-7d2b0732994e
  5. icloud contacts not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    icloud contacts not working: removed and reinstalled iCloud 3 times. still not working with Microsoft mail and contacts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-contacts-not-working/53742ba3-a4b4-4758-a066-e04ac1282004
  6. Windows PCs and access to icloud Mail, Contacts etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows PCs and access to icloud Mail, Contacts etc: I've got a problem with icloud on my windows PCs. I have 2 of them - one running Windows 10; the other Windows 7 Home Premium - and each exhibits the same failings, which have been present for a couple of months or so. In the past, a click on the icloud desktop icon brought...
  7. Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues: I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that allows me check the boxes for what I would like to sync the check box for syncing mail and contacts with outlook is locked...
  8. How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?: Win 10 picked up most of my Contacts from 8.1 but not all of them, and shows none of the contents of any of the Folders, showing the message 'not synced yet'. Attempts to sync Contacts gets the error msg ' 0x80070032' and refers to a Windows phone site for explanation. I have...
  9. Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Import Contacts from iCloud or iPhone into Outlook 2007: Somewhere in the update/install process of Windows 10 (and re-installing Outlook 2007), I lost my contacts in my Outlook account. The contacts remain in my iCloud account and on my iPhone. Can someone please instruct me on how to import all the contacts back in to my desktop...
  10. Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?

Best Windows SW to sync Calendar and contacts with iCloud/iPhone?: I currently use Outlook 2010 because I have a paid license but I'm willing to upgrade. This works Ok with iCloud but what I don't like is that I can't make my icloud calendar the default in Outlook so I don't get reminders on my PC. What I end up doing is manually copying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sync icloud contacts with outlook

2. icloud app sync with outlook

3. icoud missing in outlook 365 after 2019 win 10 update

4. i cloud contacts not syncing outlook 365,
  5. icloud outlook contacts only,
  6. icloud calendar wont sync with windows 10,
  7. why doesnt icloud calander show up in widows calander,
  8. is it possible to sync contacts between outlook and icloud,
  9. icloud calendar,
  10. sunc outlook contact and icloud,
  11. how do folders sync between icloud and outlook mail,