Windows 10: Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

Discus and support Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting. I would like to sync my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ericnixmd, May 10, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

I'm aware of the iCloud app for Windows that will add iCloud mail, contacts, etc. to Outlook, but that's not what I'm wanting.

I would like to sync my contacts with Outlook, but not have my iCloud mail show in Outlook.

Does anyone know of a way to do this or an app that would do it?

Thanks!

:)

ericnixmd, May 10, 2018

2. Outlook and iCloud

When I try to access my contacts in iCloud using Outlook 2013, an error comes up. It tells me the contacts folder in iCloud could not be opened. I checked the box when installing iCloud to sync mail and contacts with Outlook. Any help?

andrewrenee1999, May 11, 2018
  3. How to synchronize contacts' birthdays imported from iCloud into People App so they will show in Calendar App

Hi,

As per the query your contacts are synced with people app from iCloud but not birthdays.

Please provide us the below information.

- How did you imported contacts' and birthdays from iCloud into People App?

It is not possible to sync the iCloud calendar and contacts to the People App. You can only sync contacts and calendar using Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo mail and Windows live mail.

Keep us informed with the status of the issue.

Akheel Ahmed, May 11, 2018
Thema:

Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail

1. Sync iCloud Contacts with Outlook WITHOUT Mail - Similar Threads - Sync iCloud Contacts

2. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  3. windows icloud not syncing with outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows icloud not syncing with outlook: Windows icloud not syncing with outlook windows 11*Moved from Office insider. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-icloud-not-syncing-with-outlook/c9610749-b6b9-486e-9a15-af0201790aac
  4. Sync icloud mail to outlook on pc help needed

Sync icloud mail to outlook on pc help needed: I am trying to sync my icloud mail to outlook on my pc. It used to be synced but stopped working. How do i resolve this please. I have checked my password is saved correctly & matches my icloud account. I have limited technical understanding!!! Help would be appreciated as...
  5. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  6. Trouble syncing iCloud Contacts into people

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Trouble syncing iCloud Contacts into people: I pressed on the import logged in and it did let me get in, but then got stuck on the syncing accounts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trouble-syncing-icloud-contacts-into-people/e515148a-5d83-4b4b-890d-f184958e63ae
  7. Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icloud contacts & calendar sync issue: Hi everybody! I found that apps People and Calender stopped syncing with my Icloud account: they show no entries from Icloud at all now... Deleting and bringing back the accounts in Settings, resetting passwords etc do not help. Does anybody know haw to fix it? Thanks!...
  8. Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Mail contacts to be moved to Outlook: I have recently installed Office365 for my mum on her computer. She previously used the Mail app and I have installed Outlook. However, she is complaining that her contacts are not there. I have downloaded the official contacts from her email system but there are some...
  9. Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues

Icloud for windows mail and contact sync issues: I recently installed iCloud for windows. I have windows 10 running on a brand new Asus Laptop. The iCloud app installs but when i get the window that allows me check the boxes for what I would like to sync the check box for syncing mail and contacts with outlook is locked...
  10. How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?

in Browsers and Email
    How to sync 8.1 Outlook contacts to Windows 10 mail?: Win 10 picked up most of my Contacts from 8.1 but not all of them, and shows none of the contents of any of the Folders, showing the message 'not synced yet'. Attempts to sync Contacts gets the error msg ' 0x80070032' and refers to a Windows phone site for explanation. I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sync icloud contacts with outlook

2. wil iclodud group contact get synced to outlook ????/

3. icloud app sync with outlook

4. how to get icloud calendar in outlook without icloud,
  5. no folders from icloud have been transferred to outlook,
  6. iphone and icloud calendar on windows 10 not syncing,
  7. icloud calendar not syncing to windows 10 calendar,
  8. how do i show my icloud contacts in outlook 365,
  9. how tolink microsoft mail with icloud contacts,
  10. problems in installing icloud to sync mail and contacts with outlook 365 at Windows 10,
  11. icloud for windows 10 without outlook,
  12. outlook will not sync with icloud,
  13. cant get calendars windows 10 icloud,
  14. how to sync icloud contacts with outlook app for windows,
  15. no contact in icloud app