Windows 10: Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account

Discus and support Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have one Microsoft account for School and one for personal usage (using multiple devices). How do I sync both accounts like, edge browsing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by shahmukim, Aug 16, 2018.

1. shahmukim Win User

Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account

I have one Microsoft account for School and one for personal usage (using multiple devices). How do I sync both accounts like, edge browsing history-favourites, windows personalize settings, etc.?

:)

shahmukim, Aug 16, 2018

2. Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

Yea, I would create a local account and just use your school account to login to Outlook and Onedrive.

Edit:

Here switch between local and microsoft account.

Mindweaver, Aug 16, 2018
  3. silkstone Win User
    Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

I was thinking of doing that, but it will be a PITA setting everything up on the 2nd account again. I might go that way and just spend the time getting the account in order.

The problem is, I would need to switch at the start of every day. Extra reset and waiting for the settings to be applied etc. Also, I'm not sure whether one drive would be maintained after switching back to a local account. I wouldn't want to have to re-sync every time I logged in. I may have to do some testing to see if onedrive is maintained after switching back to a local account.

silkstone, Aug 16, 2018
  4. zsolt_93 Win User

Windows 8 with 2 Microsoft accounts?

You could create a secondary account that is Microsoft account and leave the current one as it is. And it should only sync the Microsoft acc. eneabled user and you can still have your old things as they always were, in case you question MS security and what they might collect about you.

zsolt_93, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Sync personal microsoft account and school microsoft account - Similar Threads - Sync personal microsoft

2. Removing school account on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing school account on Microsoft: Hi, so I have tried removing one of my school accounts through the settings app, and the school account that I want to remove isn't even there. When I go to settings and search "access work or school" only my current school account shows up. I am a transfer student and so I...
  3. Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account: Hello,I'd like to completely separate my personal Microsoft Account from a school account that it's linked to. I don't remember even linking them in the first place, but that's not important. I have not been able to find any clear method for doing this. As of now, whenever I...
  4. Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seperate Personal Microsoft Account from School Account: Hello,I'd like to completely separate my personal Microsoft Account from a school account that it's linked to. I don't remember even linking them in the first place, but that's not important. I have not been able to find any clear method for doing this. As of now, whenever I...
  5. Microsoft Account not Syncing

Microsoft Account not Syncing: Since Microsoft has taken down the account troubleshooter, is there anything else to use? My account is not syncing between devices. Am using Windows 10.Have tried to turn sync settings on and off, verified the account, edit the registry keys, run sfc /scan now, DISM /online...
  6. Microsoft OneDrive and Account Transition from School to Personal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft OneDrive and Account Transition from School to Personal: I have been having difficulty with my OneDrive Account and other computer issues. My previous account was linked to a school account and assumed that account restrictions from that account may be causing the problems. I have been working on transitioning things to a different...
  7. personal and school accounts linked?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    personal and school accounts linked?: When I set up my personal microsoft account, it was linked to my school account. I'm not sure how exactly I linked it, but I began having issues where I would log into my personal account and it would only show me my school account. I got a new computer and bought a...
  8. Personal account sync

Personal account sync: I am running Windows 10 Enterprise and cannot sync my personal account. It is the domain account and I receive a message that it cannot be synced. I couldn’t find any button to press sync with another account...
  9. Microsoft Account and Syncing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account and Syncing: Hi Everyone I have just discovered the sync settings in Windows 10 and found out about how I can sync my settings and themes (which I am particularly interested in) I had the settings enabled with my computer and surface also with my existing Microsoft account signed in...
  10. Microsoft Account and Syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Account and Syncing: I have often wondered what happens when you upgrade Windows with regards to syncing settings etc. For Windows 10 I don't want to find that I am syncing settings from older versions of Windows or from Windows 10 beta. So how do I ensure that for the first install of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sinc your school one drive account

2. can i sync school microsoft account with personnalaccount

3. onedrive sync personal and school account

4. syncing school infor to personal account on pc,
  5. sync school account with microsoft account