Windows 10: Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive

Discus and support Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can a same folder be Sync with OneDrive and Google Drive. Any harm. 114123 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sam9, Jul 15, 2018.

1. sam9 Win User

Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive

Can a same folder be Sync with OneDrive and Google Drive. Any harm.

:)

2. Create & Save Google Drive Backup & Sync Desktop Folder in One Drive Sync Folder

Whenever I try to change the default location of Google Drive save folder into Onedrive Sync folder on computer the Onedrive application crashes and it doesnot sync automatically after changing the google default location to save things in Onedrive default
    location.

How can I move Google Sync folder to OneDrive so that all the files save in that folder gets automatically synced into both One drive & Google Drive.

Thanking you in Advance,

KRISHNA CHAITANYA C V V

cvvkchaitanya, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Caledon Ken, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive

windows 10 & android phone sync? Is it possible to get google drive onto laptop instead of one drive........

Step 1: download Google Backup and Sync - see this article how to set it up and configure it:

https://www.groovypost.com/reviews/google-backu...

Step 2: Download and install Google Drive and Google Photos apps on your Android phone and use it to manage and access all your files there.

You can let Google Backup and Sync backup your OneDrive folder, so you can access them too on your Android or keep OneDrive and install the free OneDrive app for Android.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive

1. Sync same folder with OneDrive and Google Drive - Similar Threads - Sync same folder

2. Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync: So, I thought this would be really simple, but I must be missing something. I just started working remotely so I am embracing OneDrive. I have a Business OD account and a Personal OD account. I do a lot of SQL server work that I need to keep saved on a local folder on my...
  3. Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync: So, I thought this would be really simple, but I must be missing something. I just started working remotely so I am embracing OneDrive. I have a Business OD account and a Personal OD account. I do a lot of SQL server work that I need to keep saved on a local folder on my...
  4. Sync a Local C drive folder with a OneDrive folder and keep them in Sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?

Possible to Sync Hard Drive Folder with OneDrive Folder?: I would like to create a sync in which, whenever I update files in a folder on my hard drive, it automatically updates the corresponding folder on my OneDrive. I do not want to have to manually move updated files from the hard drive folder to my OneDrive folder, and I don't...
  6. Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives

Sync folders with OneDrive on multiple drives: Hi folks, I have multiple HDDs and have my default user folders Music, Videos, Movies, Pictures spread across them based on how I am managing things. I would like to have OneDrive point to different folders on different drives to sync but I can't figure out how to make...
  7. Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive

Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive: How do I add a folder to my desktop without having OneDrive attempt to sync it? I wanted to move a large file and for ease of access wanted to place it on the desktop. I don't want OneDrive to upload all 6GB of it. What I tried: I created a "Local" folder on Desktop. I...
  8. Onedrive sync 1 folder on external drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive sync 1 folder on external drive: Hey all, I installed "Onedrive Backup" on my server. It auto backups my whole server to my Onedrive account. Now I would like to sync just that 1 folder from my Onedrive to an external drive on my PC. Is that possible? 137980
  9. folders are syncing on same hard drive

folders are syncing on same hard drive: I have two folders on one hard drive. When I alter the contents of one, the contents of the other is altered as well. They are in perfect sync and have different paths. To my knowledge, I have no third party software installed that would cause this and I find no mention of...
  10. Google Drive, sync problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Drive, sync problem: I reinstalled Google Drive and the Drive icon showed up in the notifications bar on the bottom right side of the screen. The Drive got synced but a week later I found that the drive icon is missing and my files on the Drive are not synced anymore. Note: it is not the Google...