Windows 10: SyncBackFreev7.6.36.0 schedule problems

Discus and support SyncBackFreev7.6.36.0 schedule problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; SyncBackFreev7.6.36.0 schedule does not work, no matter how I set it up, it backs up once and the nothing, any clues as how to solve this, thanks. 68169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bobbyboy, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Bobbyboy Win User

SyncBackFreev7.6.36.0 schedule problems

SyncBackFreev7.6.36.0 schedule does not work, no matter how I set it up, it backs up once and the nothing, any clues as how to solve this, thanks.

:)

Bobbyboy, Oct 27, 2016

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Tony_scag Win User
    Scheduling Problem

Unless someone has a better answer, there is no resolution to this problem. For the 'Schedule' option to be available, you have to be connected to an exchange server...for example, when connected at work. For those of us that want to use it at home, no
    solution.

I did however call my carrier, Verizon, and the only advice they could provide is the following:

File>Connection Settings...

Tools>Options...>Settings...

Although this really doesn't solve the real issue, it does seem to reduce the amount of times the device sync's...although not by much. I may try the ActiveSyne Toggle program for a little more control, but I think Microsoft should resolve this problem.
    What a way to screw their own Windows programs and home users.

Still frustrated,

Tony

Tony_scag, Oct 27, 2016
Thema:

SyncBackFreev7.6.36.0 schedule problems

1. SyncBackFreev7.6.36.0 schedule problems - Similar Threads - SyncBackFreev7 schedule problems

2. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Problem: While using Task Scheduling and creating a basic task, when on the screen to select the start time of the task, I cannot select a day in the future. It only let me choose today....
  3. Task Scheduler Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Scheduler Problem: I have a program set up to run using Task Scheduler. The program will run if I log off from my account or if I perform a computer restart. It will also run on demand from within Task Scheduler. However, the program will not run when the computer wakes from the hibernate mode...
  4. Scheduled tasks start 6 hours late

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scheduled tasks start 6 hours late: Issue: Two scheduled tasks set to start at 11:30pm both started at 5:30am, the next morning. Looking for a reason why this might happen. Perhaps something related to time zones?Background:This is regarding the home version of W10.I have two scheduled tasks. FYI they make...
  5. Charge for Microsoft 36

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Charge for Microsoft 36: I only wanted one year and y’all have charged me again. The person I ordered with said they would contact me when it ran out. I don’t want it anymore. I only use my computer very seldom. I do most of my business at work....
  6. Problems with task scheduler

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with task scheduler: Idle Maintenance, Maintenance Configuration, Manual Maintenance & Regular Maintenance task are all corrupted & do not work in task scheduler on my windows 10, you can export these tasks to an .xml save file, if there is anyone that could send me these four .xml task files it...
  7. Problems elsawin 6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems elsawin 6: Hey guys, i install elsawin in laptop my office and my home and always showing this message, operating system is a win10 64bit, I have all programs installed (adobe, netframework 4) installation was done without any error, honestly I don't know why I got this error. Someone...
  8. Slow RAID 0 volume (6 HDDs)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow RAID 0 volume (6 HDDs): Having some speed issues on a HDD volume. The volume in question is comprised of six 4TB WD red NAS (CMR) drives. Build specs below. When I created the volume in the bios it was quite fast somewhere around 800-900mbs (read/write) benchmarked via CrystalDiskMark. I worked...
  9. Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов: Обновление зависло 0% уже 6 часов ОС предложила перезагрузьть компьютер И картина зависла. Колечко крутится, наверное какой-то процесс идет, НО 6(!!!) часов 0% - это слишком. Кто подскажет, сколько ждать и что делать? Сеть в порядке, интернет тоже, свободное место было...
  10. Task scheduler problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Task scheduler problem: I upgraded my system from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and encountered an issue with Task scheduler. When I run a command "winver.exe", it doesn’t work with "Run whether user is logged on or not" and "Run with highest privileges". It works only with "Run only when user is logged...