Windows 10: Synch Surface RT & Windows 10 Solitaire

Discus and support Synch Surface RT & Windows 10 Solitaire in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been using a Surface RT for some time and enjoy the Solitaire daily challanges when logged into the XBox site. I have now updated my desktop to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Didger, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Didger Win User

Synch Surface RT & Windows 10 Solitaire

I have been using a Surface RT for some time and enjoy the Solitaire daily challanges when logged into the XBox site.
    I have now updated my desktop to Windows 10 and can play the same games there as on my RT.
    The problem is that MS Jigsaw and MahJong synch between the two systems. Play on one and it shows as played on the other.
    Unfortunately MS Solitaire does not synch between the two?? i.e I play on one system but it does not show up as played on the other.

Both systems log into the XBox site with the same UID/PW the only difference is in the user icon?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Geoff

:)

Didger, Aug 22, 2015

2. Synch Surface RT & Windows 10 Solitaire

I have been using a Surface RT for some time and enjoy the Solitaire daily challanges when logged into the XBox site.

I have now updated my desktop to Windows 10 and can play the same games there as on my RT.

The problem is that MS Jigsaw and MahJong synch between the two systems. Play on one and it shows as played on the other.

Unfortunately MS Solitaire does not synch between the two?? i.e I play on one system but it does not show up as played on the other.

Both systems log into the XBox site with the same UID/PW the only difference is in the user icon?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Geoff

GeoffreyCorner, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Synch Surface RT & Windows 10 Solitaire

Hi, Geoffrey.

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would like you to re-direct your question to x-box support as they will be able to help you resolve your issue in a better way. Below is the link for x-box support.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-on-windows

Hope this information was helpful. For further information about Windows please feel free to post in Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 22, 2015
Thema:

Synch Surface RT & Windows 10 Solitaire

1. Synch Surface RT & Windows 10 Solitaire - Similar Threads - Synch Surface Solitaire

2. MICROSOFT RT SURFACE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT RT SURFACE: Hi, I have a surface RT which is primarily in Chinese, I tried so many times to download English pack but still it won't work. It will still be displayed in Chinese only, I need help with screenshots if possible. Thank you in advance...
  3. MICROSOFT RT SURFACE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT RT SURFACE: Hi, I have a surface RT which is primarily in Chinese, I tried so many times to download English pack but still it won't work. It will still be displayed in Chinese only, I need help with screenshots if possible. Thank you in advance...
  4. Surface RT upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface RT upgrade: So I just picked up a used Surface RT but somehow it has Windows RT 10 installed, I guess someone unoficially upgraded it. Now thats fine and all, but I how do I revert it to Windows RT 8.1? It's running real slow with 10 and its a pain to do the simplest tasks. I've tried...
  5. Surface RT upgrade

Surface RT upgrade: So I just picked up a used Surface RT but somehow it has Windows RT 10 installed, I guess someone unoficially upgraded it. Now thats fine and all, but I how do I revert it to Windows RT 8.1? It's running real slow with 10 and its a pain to do the simplest tasks. I've tried...
  6. upgrade surface rt to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade surface rt to windows 10?: Is it possible to upgrade surface rt to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-surface-rt-to-windows-10/4f52ae5b-48a3-4643-83b4-ddd20b067e8a
  7. upgrade surface rt to windows 10?

upgrade surface rt to windows 10?: Is it possible to upgrade surface rt to windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-surface-rt-to-windows-10/4f52ae5b-48a3-4643-83b4-ddd20b067e8a
  8. Surface RT 8.1 problems

Surface RT 8.1 problems: Little by little, I can do less and less on my Windows RT 8.1 Surface tablet. I cannot download Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome. Cannot open apps...getting message "this app can't run on this PC". Is there any solution or fix? This is a good quality tablet and I would hate...
  9. Windows 10 for surface RT and 2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 for surface RT and 2: I think that Microsoft should release a version of windows 10 for windows 8.1 RT seeing as they have discontinued support for a lot of apps that people running windows 8.1 one app is skype as I have not been able to log into it since early 2017. in my mind if a company is...
  10. No Windows 10 update for Surface RT

in Windows 10 News
    No Windows 10 update for Surface RT: Microsoft will not be releasing full updates of its new Windows 10 operating system for any of its Surface devices running Windows RT or Windows RT 8.1. However, the company has confirmed that it is working on a limited update for Surface devices using Windows RT, which...