Windows 10: Synching my browsers

Discus and support Synching my browsers in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I sync. IE and Chrome so that they both have the same passwords, etc. I have tried and it seems to not work. Help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nomuny, Aug 1, 2018.

1. nomuny Win User

Synching my browsers

How do I sync. IE and Chrome so that they both have the same passwords, etc. I have tried and it seems to not work. Help!

:)

nomuny, Aug 1, 2018

2. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 1, 2018
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

Synching my browsers LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Synching my browsers Main.jpg

Synching my browsers Refresh.jpg

Synching my browsers about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Synching my browsers

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Synching my browsers

1. Synching my browsers - Similar Threads - Synching browsers

2. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  3. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  4. time will not synch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    time will not synch: time will not synch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-will-not-synch/4f7b9c8d-e3ca-420d-925f-1756b3dec60c
  5. time will not synch

time will not synch: time will not synch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/time-will-not-synch/4f7b9c8d-e3ca-420d-925f-1756b3dec60c
  6. time will not synch

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh: One drive is trying to synch attachments folder under My Documents that is huge and is nearing one week and still not synched. Tried to configure one drive to exclude that folder and now it tells me that the files are not yet synced so i cant make the configuration change....
  8. want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh

want to cancel one drive synch on new pc and start fresh: One drive is trying to synch attachments folder under My Documents that is huge and is nearing one week and still not synched. Tried to configure one drive to exclude that folder and now it tells me that the files are not yet synced so i cant make the configuration change....
  9. why no synch button on my media player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why no synch button on my media player: can't transfer music in library to my mp3 player cuz no synch button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-no-synch-button-on-my-media-player/5213b100-4821-4708-a766-6b525bb8c7eb
  10. Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10: Video and Audio is out of synch for all videos, all browsers - using Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-and-audio-is-out-of-synch-for-all-videos-all/58d99678-a4ef-42a6-9922-660f1e024dae