Windows 10: Synchronisation of calendar with Windows phone

Discus and support Synchronisation of calendar with Windows phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I add an item to the Windows 10 calendar on my desktop computer it synchronises with the calendar app on my Windows 8 phone with no problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by curt jugg, Nov 5, 2016.

1. curt jugg Win User

Synchronisation of calendar with Windows phone

If I add an item to the Windows 10 calendar on my desktop computer it synchronises with the calendar app on my Windows 8 phone with no problem. However, if I delete this item from my desktop Windows 10 calendar it does not delete from the Windows phone calendar. Could anyone explain why this should be, please?

:)

curt jugg, Nov 5, 2016
  2. Mouettes Win User

Synchronising BT Yahoo Calendar with Windows Phone 7.5

Hi,

Is it now possible to synchronise a BT Yahoo Calendar with a Windows Phone 7.5 in the same way you can synchronise a Hotmail calendar with the phone?

Thanks

Mouettes, Nov 5, 2016
  3. ghostgum Win User
    Vista Calendar time zone shift

Windows Vista, current updates

Nokia PC Suite 6.85.14.1

Phone is Nokia 6120c

Connected by USB

Vista is set to timezone (GMT+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney

Phone is set to

Time Zone: Local time

Network operator time: Auto-update

Sync settings are

Contacts to Windows Contacts

Calendar to Windows Calendar

The problem:

A calendar item is entered on the phone. When it is synchronised to the computer, the appointment appears in Windows Calendar with a time 10 hours later.

A calendar item is entered on Windows Calendar. When it is synchronised to the phone, the phone shows it at the correct time.

After you synchronise a few times, a calendar appointment appears can appear multiple times with +10 hour, +20 hour etc.

What needs to be done to make the phone / Nokia PC Suite and Windows Calendar think they are using the same time zone, instead of shifting all phone calendar appointments by 10 hours when synchronising?

ghostgum, Nov 5, 2016
Thema:

Synchronisation of calendar with Windows phone

1. Synchronisation of calendar with Windows phone - Similar Threads - Synchronisation calendar phone

2. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  3. Email synchronisation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email synchronisation: Emails deleted from by BT Internet account aren't deleting from my iphone and ipad. Can you help? Simple instructions please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-synchronisation/278625c1-4770-4365-8d8a-acd0087b5cc7
  4. OneDrive synchronisation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive synchronisation: I have tried synchronising my documents and photo user files on OneDrive and found that it is not feasible for anyone with typical UK upload speeds and large disc usage.In my case my upload bandwidth is 420Kb/s and my documents and Photos take up around 60 GB on my pc. This...
  5. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  6. Synchronisation partielle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Synchronisation partielle: BonjourJ'ai 2 PC en réseau.Sur l'un les synchronisations fonctionnent bien dans les 2 sens : Ordinateur vers OneDrive et OneDrive vers Ordinateur .Sur l'autre les synchronisations fonctionnent dans le sens oneDrive vers Ordinateur mais pas dans le sens ordinateur/OneDrive....
  7. Synchronisation partielle

8. Synchronising speech

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Synchronising speech: Using SAPI 5 I want to start each speech text at a specific time into the audio file e.g. 4 sec XXXXXXXXXXX 6.5 sec YYYYYY Is there a tag within <voice required .. to position? Or is there a way of forcing the length of each speech (fill with silence)? Or an easy way to...
  9. Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone: Anyone seeing the Mail and Calendar apps crashing on Windows Phone? The appears to be due to an update issued on 07 Nov. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 930 running 14393.2551, and the Mail and Calendar app is (the latest) 16006.11001.20083.0. If I try to open the Calendar or Mail...
  10. Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Mail and Calendar crashing on Windows Phone: Anyone seeing the Mail and Calendar apps crashing on Windows Phone? The appears to be due to an update issued on 07 Nov. I'm using a Nokia Lumia 930 running 14393.2551, and the Mail and Calendar app is (the latest) 16006.11001.20083.0. If I try to open the Calendar or Mail...